Deidara One Shot

You and the rest of team 7 had gotten assigned your first ever B rank mission! The job was to escort a princess from the land of Honey. To get there you had to pass through the hidden stone village. All was going well until Naruto, who had gone to ask a couple of stall keepers for directions, suddenly came out of nowhere, being chased by a vast herd of bulls. Kakashi, Sakura and you all scattered. Unfortunately, Instead of landing on solid ground, you tumbled down a hill expertly hidden by the trees, hit your head, and fell unconscious.

You wake up disorientated, not knowing where you are. Searching the area, you discover that you are standing in between two hills. Having sharp eyes, on the opposite hill you see a temple like structure with two large sculptures on either side. The best shot you have is to go up there and ask for directions. You start trudging up there, the sun slowly setting behind you. By the end of the small trip your pretty worn out. As you walk up to the temple, everything is very silent. What if there is no one there? You walk in the temple that is bigger than you thought, with multiple winding corridors.  

BOOM!! A big explosion just came from the far left. You run the length of the farthest corridor and reach a small, workshop like room.  There are pieces of broken clay lying around, and the strong scent of gun powder.  In the center of the room is a beautiful swan made of clay. You reach out to touch the swans elegant neck.

"Yup, you should probably go around touching things that aren't yours, its not on me if you get blown up though." You jump and turn around. There is a boy standing there, probably just a few years older than you. He has slanted blue eyes, and shoulder length blonde hair that's half tied up. his bangs fully cover his left eye. His posture is mostly relaxed, all except his hand which is tightly grasping a kunai, indicating tension.

"Sorry, i was lost and I needed directions." He slowly loosened his grip on the kunai. He smirks at you.

"Yah, and how were you stupid enough to come all the way out here." Your cheeks become red and you glare at him.

"Its not my fault I was knocked out to who knows where by a herd of angry bulls!" He looks surprised for a moment but then starts laughing his head off. He keeps laughing, rolling around on the dust covered floor. Finally he stands up, wiping the tears out of his eyes.

" Okay okay, i'll help you" He introduces himself as Deidara. 

You both start to make your way down the hill. After Deidara is done making fun of you and stops having to evade your angry swipes at him, you two actually start to have a conversation. He tells you about his life working as part of the Explosion Corps.

" Being a part of them made me realize how much I love art and how fleeting it can be." Your talk about team 7 and all the adventures you have been on so far. Before you know it your nearly at the top of the second hill. Deidara glances at you, the way hes secretly been doing as you talked.

" Y/N, your actually pretty beautiful." You blush and look at him, surprised at this sudden compliment. Realizing what he just said, he turns as red a tomato.

" Of course, art and beauty is fleeting, and soon you will be an old grandma." You glare at him once again.

" Yah, well whats not fleeting is you being cooped up alone in that dusty old room playing with your toys all day!" You both glare at each other, but crack up and start laughing. Once you have finally gotten up to the top of the second hill its time for the two of you to say good bye. Deidara looks a bit shy, and from behind his back he reveals a beautiful and delicate clay rose. He kisses you on the cheek. Seeing your blushing face he smirks.

"Bye, Y/N"You watch him as he makes his way down the hill. You raise the rose up to your face, and it explodes, clay landing all over your face. 

"DEIDARAA!" Angry, you don't notice the note until it flutters into your hand.

Our encounter was short and explosive, and very beautiful, maybe that's why I wont be forgetting anytime soon- yours, Deidara

Smiling, you make your way through the trees, spotting team 7. You all go on with your current mission, and the many more missions to come.

the rest is up to you