"The jeep's here. They have to be somewhere." Stella says before yelling in anger when an Oni tried charging at her but didn't have enough time to be able to stab her because she span around and punched it across it's mask.

"In the school!" Derek yelled out so the three teenagers would hear them.

They all continued on the war, trying to figure out a way to get the box and give it to Scott because he needed it the most. Stella didn't know what to do to save them.

"You have to get on the box. Someone get on the box!" Derek yelled out for one of the teens to get the box and give it to Scott and the others.

"I can get it!" Stella volunteered and started to run towards the box but two more oni's appeared causing her to stop in her tracks and growl in frustration.

She was just about to start charging at them with her ring daggers in her high boots and with her gun in her hand. But, Aiden ran past her and started to fight them off while saying one sentence causing Stella to break out a small smile. Although, she was irritated by him for not letting her get the box.

"I hate ninjas."

Derek flipped an oni that had tried to slash Ethan who was badly injured now. But, the second he noticed an oni trying to get Stella from behind. He started to run towards her direction and slam the oni to the ground causing the brunette to turn around to see Derek protecting her.

"I got your back. Always." Derek mutters to her and the only reaction that he got from her was a nod with a grateful smile on her face which caused his heart beat to slightly raise.

"We can't do this, we can't beat them." Aiden was now heavily breathing, holding onto his wound that was on his arm, blood coming out of his mouth as well just like Stella.

"Take the box. We'll hold them off!" Ethan yelled and punched an oni that was coming towards him with the sword up above his head.

Stella held onto an oni and tried to break its neck when all of a sudden an arrow flew across and hit the oni right in the chest. It then disappeared in thin air causing her to look around with wide eyes.

She looked up to make eye contact with her uncle Chris.

She frowned.

Stella was hoping it would be Allison holding her favorite crossbow, standing on top of the stairs, saving her ass. But, it wasn't Allison. It was her uncle and she couldn't help but smile at the fact that he was still helping Allison's friends even though she was no longer alive.

"What was that?"

"Silver." Chris mutters and started to kill another two oni's after that which made the fighting get easier with the last three oni's left.

"Isaac, get the box. get the triskele box to Scott!" Derek ordered his old beta to get the box and to go give it to the new alpha who was probably in trouble.

Isaac did what he was told and started to run inside the school with the box in his hands.

Aiden looked over at Stella with a thin line on his lips. He was debating whether or not he should tell her what he needed to say.

"Stella.. You need to go inside. Stiles needs you. He's going to need you now more than ever."

She snapped her head towards him as she was dodging an oni that desperately wanted to kill her. She didn't understand why he wanted her to go inside and leave them alone.

"You need me. Ethan needs me. Derek needs me here. I'm not leaving you guys now." She snapped at him and started to fight back, holding onto the oni which then disappeared when Chris shot an arrow to it's chest.