Chapter 5: The New Neighbor

Start from the beginning

God someone please stop me or else this boy will be dead in no time."Well I just want you to know that this place is me and my friends teretory."

"Really?"

"Yes."

He stood up and scanned the tree, even the swing. I crooked my eyebrows. What is he doing?

"Well I can't find your name here. Niether your friends."

I rolled my eyes. "It will be written in your blood if you won't go." I said. "This place is our place ok!? And you're not welcome here!"

"And why? Do you own that tire swing over there?" He said motioning his hand to the swing.

"No?"

"How 'bout this tree?"

"No?"

"This ground? Do you own this?"

"No?"

"Then this place isn't yours silly." He chuckled and sat on the ground again and wear his headphones like a boss.

I stomped my feet feeling so defeated. Argghh! I officially hate this guy! Whatever his name is..I HATE HIM!

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

"Mom what's the occassion? You cooked too many food." I curiosly asked while looking at the dished arranged properly on the table.

"I invited our new neighbor for a dinner." Mom said as she put the salad in the table. "They will be here anytime soon."

"Ohh." I said while nodding. "I didn't know someone moved not until this morning."

"They arrived last night. You were probably already sleeping."

"Oh I see." Was all I could say. Then the doorbell rang.

"It must be them. Caitlyn get the orange juice in the fridge." Mom said as she head towards the door. While me I get the orange juice in the fridge.

"Caitlyn..." mom called.

I get out from the kitchen with the pitcher in my hands and found our 2 guest.

"This is my daughter Caitlyn." Mom introducing me. I smiled....but that smile vanished easily.

"You?!?!" Me and the guy said simultaniously. My mom and his mom looked to us in confusion.

"You already met each other?" his mom asked.

"Yup! This morning, right Caitlyn?" The boy said emphasizing my name. I glared to him. "By the way, I'm Tim...Tim Carter." He offer his hand to me.

 So the guy who I utterly despise since this morning already have a name. What a nice name for a dog. I mentally smirked.

I rolled my eyes and gave him As-if-I-will-accept-that look. but my mom nudged my elbow. So I shook it unwantedly. He begun smirking.

One word to describe the dinner...

BUMMER

I didn't enjoyed it AT ALL.

I mean, just imagine eating on the same table facing that arrogant annoying bastard, which happens to be our new freakin neighbor oh. And to make things worse, our moms kinda told us to hangout sometimes so we could get along, since were gonna be *Air qoute* Neighbors.

I'm seating here in the dining table uncomfortably. While my Mom, Mrs. Carter, and that Doofus seems to be enjoying the food and their conversation about.... I don't know. I ain't listening.

While the poor me... Here nudging the dish on my plate with my fork playing with it. I just lost my appetite.

  This night is just too AWESOME that I coudn't barely wait for it to end.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

"Yeah and she was like..." Marjurie pulled out a weird funny look and begun posing like she's on some kind of photoshoot for Vogue.

"Guys."

I burst out laughing "Oh God Marj." I laughed more.

"Guys."

Marjurie posed more, now with pouted lips. I laughed hesterically. "Like come on, why do they even do that? I don't get it."

"GUYS!"

Me and Marjurie both snapped our head to our left only to find Danni squealing like she just saw Zac Efron and Justin Bieber shirtless.

By the way, for your info we decided to kill our time here in our porch since its uh a boring day.

"Blonde soft hair, blue orbs, hot body.... like really smokin. And... and he's heading here." Danni drooled pointing to a direction.

Marjurie and I exchanged glances and we both gazed to the direction Danni's pointing.

Hell.

"Oh. My. Gosh." Marjurie said gaping.

"Hey!" Tim greeted with smirk.

I gave him a glare. I looked  to my 2 friends only to find them drooling.

"H-hey," They both stuttered shyly. Tim gave them a smile... no scratch that.... its a smirk.

"I'm Tim." He offered his hand to them.

"Danni." Dannis said dreamily and shook it.

"I'm Marjurie." With the same tone as Danni and also shook his hand.

Tim turned his gaze to me. "Hey neighbor!" 

I rolled my eyes. "You know what? I'm planning to have a nice day but you just ruined it." I said under my breath.

He chuckled "Why so mean my dear neighbor? Is that how you welcome new peeps?"

"No. Thats how I welcome bastards." I acidly replied.

"Ohh thank you then. That's so sweet of you." He smirked and placed both of his hands inside his pocket.

"No problemo." I sarcastically replied.

He shook his head in amusement and let out a chuckle. "Gotta go. I have some errands to do. Bye girls." Tim said that recieved another rolling eyes from me. And he ran completely dissappering from our sight.

"Woah... what just happened?"Danni asked furrowing her eyebrows.

-----------------------------

A/N:

   Here's the chapter 5 my lovely readers (; Hope yah enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing it. Don't forget to COMMENT/RATE/ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY/FAN ME! Thanks!

xoxo,

  Jane