Chapter 5: The New Neighbor

It’s exactly 1 week and 3 days after that party happened. And for 7 straight days the embarrassments that I’ve done in front of Greyson haunted me so much, it actually came to the point that for 1 whole week I didn’t pass by his house.

Maybe I’m just really scared to see him because…..I don’t know. I’m just really scared.

  One morning, I woke up really early. I checked my alarm clock and its still 6:30am. I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't.

This is unsual since I ain't a morning person. I need a freakin award for this.

I jumped out of my bed and go to the bathroom to do my morning routine. I changed and grabbed my gray jacket, phone, and IPod.

I head downstairs. Mom’s probably still sleeping so I decided to go for a walk awhile.

The morning air is so refreshing yet very cold.

The house next to us caught my eye especially the curtains, so it means…someone just moved. That house was emptied 3 months ago. How come I didn’t know about this? Oh well.

I continued walking and decided to go to the meadow. As expected I passed by at Greyson's house. As usual I stopped for a bit and gaze to his house.

 I hate it when you can't stop thinking about that one person... and deep down inside you know they probably haven't thought about you once. I let out a big sigh. Greyson if you only know. Yeah if only.

I could see the tree already. Remember the tree? With the tire swing on it? Our personal teretory? Lol.

But to my suprise, someone is seating under the tree. Is it Danni? This early? Impossible! Maybe its Marjurie. But that's impossible too! I know them way too much and at this very moment they're still sleeping.

Then who could it be?

I tiptoed towards the tree so I could see who the stranger is.

It's a boy. A blonde boy with a tan skin. He looks like a surfer...yeah he probably is. I could tell it by his body. He's wearing a black hoodie and black pants with headphone on his head... and he's sleeping. Wut?

Who is this guy? And what is he doing in our teretory? If Danni and Marjurie are here, I'm sure they already kicked this guy. But I will never do that. I'm too nice excuse me. So I decided to go already. I don't want to disturb the sleeping guy.

But suddenly...

"What the hell!" I mumbled because someone just hold my ankle that made me almost fall on the ground. I looked to my back and found the guy staring confusingly. His eyes were the color of ocean... its blue.

I kicked his hand. "Ouch!" He cried.

"What was that for? I almost fell with what you did!" I shouted.

"Why are you staring?" His voice sounds groggy.

I raise my brows "What?"

"You were staring awhile ago right? While I'm sleeping." He said smirking.

I crossed my arms above my stomach. "Excuse me but how can you be so sure that I'm staring? As you said you were sleeping." I said in a sarcastic tone.

He smirked more, which is really annoying. "Because I could feel it. Stop being so denial. I know you're captivated with my hottness." He cockily said.

"What the- Over my dead sexy body! Eww!" I said completely pissed off. "And excuse me but how did you got here?"

"I walked?" He philosophically replied.