2:Cameron

The Amazing Cameron Alexander Dallas🔥😍😍😍🔥.

****************************

I walked into first period,Math and sat in the back with Sarah and Vale.As i was solving problems in math.The door busted open and revealed,Alex,Robert,Zach,and Austin.

I roll my eyes,great.Sarah smiled and Alex smiled back."you four are 40 minutes late,detention after school for all four of you"Mr.Denver yelled."Yeah,yeah whatever we don't give a shit"Austin said and begin walking to me.Please don't sit behind me,PLEASE.He sat behind me,Alex sat in front of Sarah and they started talking,Zach was in front of me and Robert was in the way back ALONE.

Austin winked at Vale and she flipped him off.But then she faced front and blushed.Well,ok...Just then Vale handed me a note.

V-The one behind you is Austin Mahone,19,Zach Dorsey,18,is in front of you,you remember Alex Constancio right?,which is the one in front of Sarah,18,and the one in the back all alone is Robert Villanueva,18 too.They're called the foolish four.Alex is the brains,as well as a stealer,but he's really nice once you get to know him.Robert,the hacker,nice as well.Zach,amazing a parkour,but a total ass and plays with girls.Finally,Austin he's the leader,good at fighting,a jerk humiliates girls,bullies people,he smokes,he's a player.Don't get involved with Zach,especially Austin,he'll just fuck you and next day he will leave you,i know from experience.

R-i know,they approached me when you and Sarah left,but I didn't let any of them go to me.

I gave the note back,she nodded when she finished writing.A few minutes later Someone threw me a paper,I turned around to see Austin smirking,I rolled my eyes,"what do you want,asshole?","you"he winked."leave me alone"I say and turn back around.

Just then the bell rang,I checked my schedule,SCIENCE.I grabbed my stuff and walked with Sarah and Valentina to science."Go to your assigned seats"the teacher said,"and you,I believe your Rebecca Im ms.Greyson ,stand here and ill give you a seat".I nodded and stood there until everyone entered,even the foolish four was there.

The students were in pairs,Sarah with Alex,Robert with a blonde,i believe her name was crystal,and Austin with Vale.

"Ok,class this is the student,introduce yourself"the teacher smiled."my name is Rebecca Gomez,I'm 18,Im mexican and I'm from inglewood"I smiled.Someone caught my eye,he had a white shirt on,he had brown eyes and hair,and didn't have a partner.

"So ill put you with...Cameron,the one with the white shirt in the back"she says and I walk to the back and he smiles,his smile is killing me.
I sit next to him."Hi I'm Cameron Alexander Dallas,Im 18"(JUST PRETEND) he smiled and took his hand out for me to shake and I smiled back and shook it.

As we were taking notes,he nudges,I turn to him and smile,he smiles back "your smile drives me crazy"he says.I blush,"so what does the M stand for?".He points to my name Rebecca M Gomez.

"Oh that stands for Marie"I say,"oh um also can i call you Becky?"he asks,"sure"I smile.Just then the bell rings,"So I'll see you around?"he asks,I nod and smile,He smiles and winks at me.He leaves and I leave with Sarah and Valentina.

------------------------------------
Lunch

So I haven't seen Austin,foolish four,or Cameron.I really want to see Cameron again :(.I sit next to Sarah and she nudges me and i look at her and shes wiggling her eyebrows up and down,"so cameron"."were just friends,but i like him"I smile,"aww"Vale said.I glare at her.

I finish my lunch and throw it out,"so what's up with you and Austin?"I ask Vale."oh um nothing"she says and looks down for a bit and then says,"ill be right back"and runs to out the lunch room.Then cameron comes from behind me and Sarah leaves,"i'll leave you two"."Hey beautiful"he says which makes me blush,"so I was wondering if you want to go to my house after school?","sure"I smile.Then Vale comes back and sits down,"Hi Valentina"Cameron smiles and waves at her,she waves back.

He looks at me and says,"ok Ill wait for you after school then"he smiles and leaves."so you're going on a date with him after school?"V says."we're just going to his house"I say."on a date"Sarah says and sits next to me.i glare at her.I notice two hickeys on V's neck,I point at it confused,"who's hickeys are those from,you know you can tell me if you have a boyfriend"i say.Does she not trust me?.

"Huh"she looks at it and immediately covers it,Sarah smirks and says "i know who's its from"."no,its nothing!"V says and walks out.I look at Sarah confused,"don't worry about it".

--------------------------

OK HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER AND I MIGHT UPDATE LATER SO YEAH,SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE THURSDAY OR FRIDAY.OK,BYE BEAUTIFUL. ~Ana❤