The Celebrant finished with the last statement, "If you'll be wed through and through, lease answer with the words-"

"I do!" they chorused together, beaming at each other with undisguised happiness.

The crowd broke into applause, as did we bridesmaids along with L. We all took our places at the tables and the best man stood to make a speech. "My name is L and I'm the Best Man. It really is impossible to praise the Groom too highly - in fact, while writing this speech; I found it impossible to praise him at all. Seeing the happy couple walking down the aisle earlier today, I'm sure we all agree that the bride looked simply stunning. The groom, on the other hand, simply looked stunned. I'll get straight to the toasts. I don't want to keep the couple any longer than I have to as I know they are itching to go upstairs and put their things together." And he went on to the toasts.

Then it was Marzi's turn, as maid of honour, to make toasts, "Hi everyone! I'm Marzi the maid of honour, I'm Baz's sister, and aunt and grandma and daughter-in-law to be and grandmother-in-law and I think that's it. Thank you all for coming to celebrate this wonderful day with us, I remember when I first started shipping this amazing couple. They're so cute together.

I found that to make a good maid of honour speech you must add a love quote, so here's mine, 'to love is to destroy'... Oh, well, that's not very good one... Umm... Moving On! Let us all drink to the forever and always of this couple, Lucifaz!"

We all raised our glasses in mirth and drank to their marriage.

The couple went to cut the cake, which they found was not even there! "L, you ate the cake didn't you." Lucifer confronted.

L looked at Lucifer, his father, completely unconcerned and said nothing. (Baz had gone into the future and brought her son back with her, but the time difference didn't quite affect his age, so he remained older than both his parents.)

"A WEDDING WITH NO CAKE?!" Baz screamed. "We have to do something about this!"

Keke, Lawli and Imo nodded in agreement.

"What do we do?" Baz asked Lucifer.

"You're the one with the crazy ideas," Lucifer sighed.

Baz nodded slowly, thinking hard.

"Why does it always have to be a wedding cake? Why not a wedding ice cream? Or a wedding jelly?"

"YOU SHOULD GET A MASSIVE JELLY!" Marzi screamed with excitement.

"Yes Gurl! Totally!" H agreed.

Baz called up some contacts and asked them to bring a massive mould for the jelly as well as many packets of jelly crystals.

The mould arrived in a quarter of an hour along with the crystals. We worked together gathering water from the lake and boiling it. This was all placed in the mould along with the crystals and mixed. We then left it in the afternoon breeze to cool and set, (Baz got many stand fans to help out with the cooling.)

While the guests waited, we bridesmaids decided to entertain them with a dance we choreographed earlier. We totally rocked (Meaning we failed miserably).

The jelly finally set.

"Yay! Let's eat it!" Near screamed.

"Yes, Mate! Let's!" WL agreed.

Lucifer attempted slicing the jelly, but the knife rebounded.

Baz had another awesome idea and ran at the huge jelly and bounced off it.

"YAS!" Keke whooped, following suite and bouncing on the jelly.

Before we knew it Baz and her bridesmaids (us) were jumping on the jelly.

"C'mon Lucifer! Join in!" Baz called out to her love.

Lucifer shrugged and joined in the fun. The guests soon got bored and decided to leave. L sat off to a side observing the weirdness of it all, refusing to join in.

The day ended with the nine of us sitting by the lake, watching the sun set, reminiscing our great times together.

"Light getting drunk on the drugged cake," Imo laughed.

"My grand entrance with my awesome scythe," Marzi grinned.

"I don't remember any of this..." Light whispered, making us all glare at him.

"Baz's giant socks," Lucifer smiled.

"Our trip to the grocery store," L volunteered.

"MY GLITTER GUNS!" Baz shrieked.

"The Wasif incident..." Keke giggled.

"I'll stab him with my heels!" H squealed.

"And potatoes!" Lawli ended.

We all laughed at that.

It was a perfect end to a perfect day.