Byakuya

The next day (a Friday morning), you walked to school, and you just felt so much happier now that you had someone else to stand by your side. Officially, you never told anyone that you were dating Ichigo, if that's what it was. After all, you guys did kiss for the first time yesterday, and no one actually knew about it.

You go so lost in your daydreams that you eventually walked all the way to school without realizing it. As you passed the main gates, you felt someone grab your hand. Instinctively you tightened your grip and turned around to see who was touching your hand, and you found yourself face to face with none other than Ichigo.

He smiled at you and said "hey (f/n) what's up?". You smiled back and said "not much, so what are you doing after school today?" Ichigo scratched his head and said "well I have to babysit my sisters tonight, but I can walk you home afterschool". You nodded and said "okay" and both of you walked to your respective classes.

*****************************

School was a drag that day so you were pretty glad that it was finally over. You waited outside for Ichigo, and when you spotted his bright hair, you waved and called his name. He quickly ran over and said "So, you ready to go?". You nodded and then began the long trek back to your house.

The walk there usually was rather boring, but Ichigo made things much more interesting. He told you all about the things that you thought you saw yesterday and explained his role in it. Normally if a person told you all about crazy things like soul reapers and hollows, you never would have believed it. However this was from Ichigo and he wouldn't lie to you, not to mention that you saw some of it for yourself the day before.

When you were almost at your house, when out of nowhere you heard a girl scream "ICHIGO". You turned your head to see a pretty girl with big blue eyes and black hair followed by a VERY handsome man. He was tall and wearing a very formal/casual type clothing and had long black hair. You just sort of stared at him for a while. You never thought that a guy could pull off long hair, but this one did it well. The girl ran up to you two and said "Ichigo, I've been looking all over for you..... Who's this?" You looked at the girl and said "I'm (f/n) (l/n)..... Who are you?". The girl smiled and said "I'm Rukia Kuchiki, Ichigo's best friend and this is my brother Byakuya." The man grunted, and nodded in your direction.

You were sort of jealous of this new girl, Ichigo never mentioned that he had a best friend, or that she was really pretty too. All of a sudden, Rukia grabbed Ichigo's arm and said "hey can I talk to you for a second?" And then jerked him away leaving you with this fellow named Byakuya. So you turned to him and said, "So, what's their relationship?" and motioned towards Rukia and Ichigo. Although he was very rigid already, he noticeably stiffened and said "I do not know. However I would hope that it's nothing more than platonic friendship. I sense that you hope that it's is nothing more than a platonic friendship as well."

"Damn," you thought "this guy was good"

For some reason, you could identify with him, he seemed quiet, yet sad and lonely, a couple of traits that you were used to before you met Ichigo.

So you both stood off to the side watching the two bicker from a distance until you asked "So, are you from around here?"

Byakuya replied "I understand that you are trying to make things less awkward, however, I really dislike useless talking."

You were used to giving replies like this to people, so you knew exactly how to respond; you needed to drop some sort of bombshell information on them.