"Harry doesn't like thunderstorms," Louis butted into the conversation, dragging the mic stand behind him. Hating thunderstorms was one of the facts that Louis kept on his mind about Harry. No one knew about it except Harry's family and close friends. Harry mentioned it to Louis one time when they were still dating that he hated thunderstorms because it remind him of the day when he lost his uncle in an accident. There was a thunderstorm that day.

"Don't worry about it, mate," Liam reassured his band mate. As usual, his daddy mode came on, letting Harry that nothing's going to happen. "We could still play later. Our fans wouldn't let a thunderstorm prevent them from seeing us."

"If you say so," Harry mumbled. Louis noticed that Harry was lying through his teeth. He knew that Harry was not saying something.

"You're lying," Louis said, making Liam gasped and a shock expression on his face.

Harry stepped back as he stared directly into those cerulean-colored eyes scanning his entire being. That made him uncomfortable in all levels.

"Wh-what?" Harry squeaked.

"What are you not telling us?" Liam heard Louis turning his Sherlock mode. He saw how Louis crossed his arms in front of his chest, giving Louis this intimidating look. "Don't you fucking lie to me. I know you, Harry," Louis waved his pointer finger, poking Harry at the chest.

Harry paused, looking for the right words to say. He was just probably exaggerating the things running through his head. Maybe he was watching too many horror movies and his decision making was being dragged as well.

"It's already eleven in the morning and yet Niall wasn't here. Did he called any of you?" Harry voiced out his concern. It was obvious the anxiousness dripping off from his tone.

The question made Liam and Louis worry as well. They realized that Harry was making a point. Usually, their assistant would hound them through the phone, annoying them to answer his call. But today, none of those happened.

"Now that you mention it..." Liam said with a hint of worry in his voice. Then he turned to Louis, who was starting to freak out as well.

Louis got nervous all of a sudden. It was unusual for his best friend not to call or even text him. Usually, Niall would send him a bunch of text messages, telling him that he should wake up already. But today was not of those. Louis shouldn't worry because before he parted from Niall, Niall told him that he would spend his seventh month anniversary with Aiden since Niall brought Aiden to New York. As the hazy thoughts spread through Louis, the things running through his head was making him crazy.

"Oh thank God, you're finally here, Niall!" Liam exclaimed, delighted to see their assistant in one piece. But he noticed that something was weird with Niall. Their assistant was wearing thick clothing even though it's very humid, and the majority of the blonde's face was covered with this large pair of sunglasses which he found weird since it's a cloudy day.

Who the hell wears sunglasses on a cloudy day, Liam asked to himself but he ended up with nothing.

Liam also noticed that Niall was limping as the blonde was getting closer to them.

"What's wrong?" Louis asked, still studying his best friend who wore weird clothing. He had a gut feeling that something was very wrong and he couldn't point it out. That drove Louis crazy.

"No-nothing," Niall answered, his voice squeaked.

Louis got his answer as he reached out for the gigantic sunglasses away from the blonde. He gasped as he saw the huge purple bruise on his best friend's left eye.

"Louis, give me that!" Niall begged, reaching for the sunglasses to cover the bruise on his eyes. He moved quickly to follow Louis, but the excruciating pain pulsating from his ass prevented him to move.

"What happened to you? Who did this to you?" Louis growled, his fists were balled up at his sides as the fury was building up inside of him. As another thought passed through him, he grabbed on Niall's wrist, making the blonde winced. Louis pulled up the long sleeves and was more shocked to see another set of bruises visible on both arms.

"Did Aiden gave you these?" Louis asked but deep inside he knew what the answer already. He just hoped the negativity in his head was all wrong. That he just imagined things. Not a moment later, he got his answer as Niall sobbed.

Liam and Harry were feeling terrible as the scene unfolds right before his very eyes. They felt how anxious their assistant was. But the next words came out of Niall shocked them to their very core.

"Aiden raped me..."
*****
Shocking, isn't it? Sorry, if this chapter is a bit much. I had to do it because I'm getting bored with Aiden, am I a bad writer or what? LOL But warning, this is not the last time you'll read his name (Oops, is that a spoiler alert?) I'm still debating if I should post another chapter on the weekend because this one was so short.

Anyways, let me know what you guys think?