Chapter 1 "And I'll Be Gone, Gone Tonight"

Following a long drive during which one Aria and Alison were singing all the possible and unimaginable songs of their playlist, they headed close to the cabin, or house, far from everything.

Whistling the rhythm of Lady Gaga's song Paparazzi, Aria got out of the car and walked toward the house.

The door was already half opened, Aria turned to Alison and did the what are we supposed to do? look, Alison shrugged her shoulders as an answer. Aria opened the door and came in silently. What she saw almost made her pass out.

Pictures of her, of Ezra, of her friends, of her family, of Caleb, Toby... She kept going despite the fact that her legs were shaking.
Looking down, she saw varnished arrangement wardrobes, with the name of her friends and herself, written in white on each of them. She obviously moved toward hers and opened it on another hand, Alison was speechless because of all of these pictures.
Woah is the only word that came out of her mouth.

"Warn them. Now." Aria said firmly. Alison's hands were shaking, so it was hard for her to get her phone. Finally, she created a group conversation with the rest of the liars, the boys and Mona included.

「We found A's lair at the address Spencer gave us. 」She texted. She pressed send and came up to Aria.

She was reading a long paragraph about Shana's murder. Tears were streaming down her face.

"A is gonna denounce me." She mumbled.

Alison put both of her hands on Aria's cheeks, wiped her tears away with her thumbs.

"No, he's not! Not now, we got him!" She said with a little laugh.

Both of their phones biped at the same moment, they exchanged a worried look, and got their phones out of their pockets. A text from -A popped on the screen.

「Not so fast, beautiful. -A 」

Alison was looking at Aria like she expected an answer from her, Aria shook her head and their phones biped once again.

「Did you really thought it would be that easy? -A 」

Aria lifted her head to Alison.

"No, no Ali! We might have found his lair, but we still don't know his identity! We're going back to the starting point, he can still hurt us!" Aria shouted. Her eyes started to tear up.

「I'm gonna get this straight. You disappear, and I won't hurt you, or the others. -A 」 Alison rapidly stood up and put her hand on her hips firmly. Aria was looking at her, suspicious. What the hell was she doing?

"Who do you think you are? You send us a stupid text and we're gonna follow your commands?" Alison said laughing and looking at the ceiling. Aria lifted up her head to see a camera.

Alison and Aria started to panic and were looking all around the room when they suddenly heard voices. Their voices. Alison grabbed her friend's hand and dragged her into the other room, where the voices seemed to came out of. They entered a room, almost empty.

There was just a desk, with an iMac on it. And this was where the voices were coming out of. Alison squeezed Aria's hand, and seeing her frightened, Aria decided to go and see what the screen was concealing, by herself.
She moved toward the desk, and saw a video on the screen.

"That's us." She said. "Us, when we were in Ezra's family's theater."
Alison rejoined her. Indeed, she saw four girls comforting themselves, looking at Shana's dead body.
Emily and Spencer were comforting Aria, and Hanna was comforting Alison. The video suddenly disappeared, to let another appear.  Aria didn't have to think longer to remember when that video has been taken.

Concerning Alison, she was watching the happy Aria and Ezra on the video. One like another, they seemed younger : Aria had her hair turning to ginger. She was wearing a red dress, that she probably wouldn't wear anymore, and Ezra had a totally different style than he has nowadays. Alison turned to Aria and asked.

"When the video was filmed?"

"It was the first time we dated, I mean our first real date." Aria said smiling, but her smile blurred. "At that time, Mona was -A..." 

"So the -A that is stalking us now had already started to steal the game from Mona at that time..."

Then, there was a long silence, during the one Aria and Alison were just watching the video.

"I think that what A is trying to tell us, is that he doesn't fear to denounce our biggest secrets..." Aria started to feel worried about what was going to happen next, and she knew that -A was capable to do it... Then, the video changed, once again.

This time, it was concerning Alison. Alison threatening Toby, and they suddenly remembered what happened that night. Alison reacted very quickly and started to panic : If the police learned anything about the Jenna thing, they would all be screwed.

Aria's phone biped, she took it quickly.

"Ali." Aria said firmly. Alison turned to face her. 「Without counting, the little story you made up Ali... A kidnapping, seriously? I'll make everyone understand that you just ran away. -A 」Aria read.

-A was about to reveal everything. Plus, he sure had a lot to reveal, even about the boys : the fact that Caleb is a hacker for example. Or Ezra and Aria were dating while Ezra was still his teacher.
They were all sentenced to go to jail, for a reason or for another. Alison was looking at Aria one more time, expecting an answer from her. Aria approved unwillingly. Alison turned to the surveillance camera and said.

"Okay, what do you want us to do?"

A couple of hours later, the two best friends were into a car, who wasn't theirs, following the programmed GPS and A's indications.

-

-A was putting the last boxes on the backseat of his car. He had gathered everything quickly. Ezra's files were mixed up with Hanna's, Emily's with Caleb's.
He closed the door gently and made his way to the trunk. He opened it and he was contemplating the two dead women into it. He took the legs of the tinnier, to the wavy raven black hair, to the hazelnuts eyes, she wasn't taller than 5' 3".

He dragged her into the snow, to the room where there were earlier all the pictures.
Then, -A came back to take the second one, a blue eyed blonde, much taller. He admired his work one last time, cheeked up that he hadn't forgotten anything important, and then got out of the house, locked it, and got out of the pocket of his leather jacket, a matches box.

He took a deep breath, and rubbed a match on the side of the little box. The match ignited instantly. He walked to the window, that he has let opened, and, after a little time thinking, he threw the match into the house, before it could burn his gloves. He receded and sat on the driver's seat of his car.
The flames were now dominating the house, the curtains were deteriorating. Before anyone could see it, he started the car, and made his way to Rosewood.

___________________

Hello guys! ♡

I hope you enjoyed this first real chapter! Leave your impression in the comment section below, and vote if you liked it!

In the next chapter, Ezra, Em, and the others will find out Aria and Alison are "dead".

I love you guys! ♡

L. ♡

[chapter's song : Story Of My Life by One Direction]