Chapter 4 Oposite Poles

POV "Kelan"
He drove silently, I told him my address and just drove, I asked if I could turn the radio on and he said yes. As I turn it on he reach for it to and touch my hand, then I heard him say.

- You know, you have nice hands.
- Well thank you...

The ride continue in silence, we reach the parking lots of the buildings where I live. As I was getting out of the car he did the same, he took my bag of books and walked with me to the front entrance. I took my keys out of my pocket and open the door, he followed me to the lobby.

- So you leave here?
- Yes... why...
- For nothing, it's a nice place, do you leave alone...
- It is a nice place, and yes since I was seventeen, why...
- Just asking, if I bother you please excuse me.
- It's ok, would you like to come... in...?
- Are you sure, I don't want to budge in if your busy.
- It's ok I have some spare time for now.

Shane just looked at me, god he had such a beautiful look and his smile was gorgeous, I try to take the bag of my books from his hand but he kept it.

- I can carry it for you it's no bother, should I follow you.
- Ok... come with me...

I live in the last floor of the building which is the thirtieth, I had the luck to get a good deal after a few years and as paying my rent went on, I was paying the place so I could own it at the same time, I had paid now tree fourths of the actual cost of it.
The owner was a nice man and he had so many floors in this building that he thought it would be ok for me to own this one.
When we got there I head to the door and open up, my apartment was a big one, I've never liked small places, that was something I had since I was little.
I invited Shane to come in and he did go after me, I took my jacket of and hang it on the closet that was in the entrance. I also took my shoes of because of the wooden floor, and put on some slippers.
Shane was looking at me and I also put in front of him a pair for him to use and at that moment I took the bag of books away from him, he smile at me and took his shoes of as well.

- Come in, would you like a soda, tea, coffee, or something.
- I'm fine for now thank you.

We went down the corridor and got into the living room.

- Please take a sit and explain to me why are you so interested in me, we are way to different.
- Well, you read a lot, you writhe and at the same time you edit books...
- So?
- Well I've never meet someone like you...
- So I'm like a new toy or something...
- No please don't take me wrong!
- Sure...

I took the books out of the bag and place them on the center table, after I did so, I use a remote to open my bookshelf's, the wall behind us started to growl lithely and the books showed up, Shane's eyes open wide and stood up.

- Wow Kelan you sure have a lot of books it's like a library...
- It is, but is private, it's mine...

I took the books from the table and headed to the empty shelf and place them there.

- Kelan will you let me be a friend of yours?
- Is there a purpose, and why?
- No there is not and because, to be honest I feel something different when I'm with you...
- Oh I see... and what might that just be?
- I'm not sure but I know I'll figure it out if you let be your friend.

I was not stupid, the way he looked at me and the way he smile, how he felt when I touch him for accident. He was attracted to me in someway. And to be honest I was too, but that couldn't go on and I wasn't going to let it go any further.

- If I tell you what you feel will you leave me alone.
- Maybe...
- It's a yes or a no question...
- If you tell me I'll answer...
- Fine..., you feel something for me, it's called attraction.
- Wow you mean I'm gay or something...
- I didn't say that, but let me tell you, I'm bi, and I don't want a kid behind me that doesn't know what he is.
- I know what I am, I'm straight, I've only had girlfriends...
- Ok than you can now leave me alone.
- No way I really need to know what this is...
- I'll show you, hold on...

Shane stood there, I headed to him and hold his hands and at the same time I gave him a kiss on the lips, after a few seconds I let go of him and he was blushing. He couldn't speak a word, he just hold one of his hands up and touch his lips.
After that he said a few things and it was normal this was new to him.

- This can be real, I can't be gay, you are right we are so different .
- Look I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that but really I am not looking for a relationship, I never had the time to have one and I'm not interested.

POV "Shane"
His house was huge and I mean for real, when I was there in his living room, wow it was well so elegant, he push a bottom in a remote and big selfs started to appear in the back wall of the living room, so many books, so much he had read, he was amazing.
He... himself was a library and for that second an idea cross my mind, he had a library in his head and I wanted to read every book.
Then I said a few things and he said others, after a few minutes he was kissing me, something I didn't expected but that happen anyways.
I was shocked, but at sometime in my stupid head things had gone to another level, he was talking and I was too, but my attention was somewhere else.
How did that happen to me anyway, but most of all why, was this what I was looking for, him telling his bi and that I can't be with him, and me saying that I'm straight but that still I want to be his friend. Come on what the hell is wrong with me.
After a few minutes I was even more confuse, but he started to explain even more.

POV "Kelan"

- You know what kid, I got attracted too, I mean your hot, cute, you have a beautiful smile and a gorgeous look, but I have a rule and that is no relationships, and if I do that, getting in a relationship, than their is no case to be fooling with someone it would be just wrong, you know what I mean.

He just nodded, the kid was sucking everything in and I think he was understanding everything. After some minutes he looked at me in the eyes and started to talk.

- Thank you for the invitation, the explanation and the kiss, I think I should be going now, you have staff to do and I have to think for a wild.

He was shaking and I knew he was not in the good well to drive.

- Look my apartment is huge, I have some free rooms, you can stay there for a few hours, think, lose your self and relax, than you can leave, kid your shanking, you just had a punch in the gut of a heavy information and a kiss from another guy, I don't want to know that you had an accident an that I was the cause.

- Sure, but no thanks...

He hesitated and walk to the door, I followed, looking at the kid he was even walking with nervousness in his body.

- Come Shane, you don't bother me and I won't bother you, relax your self in a room, and when you feel better you can leave, after that we don't see each other and we get on with our lives.

He turn around and after a few he excepted, I lead him to one of my guest rooms and left him alone.