Chapter 8 School Promotion, Love Kisses

POV "Shane"
A few days had passed and my chest was still hurting, I was hurt and that was something I couldn't understand fully, why would Kelan play with me, he must've been lying, but even if that was real, why would he want me away from him, I know that he didn't want a relationship but I knew he felt something for me, or at least that is what I thought.
Why would he be starting a new relationship with someone else, what was going on, I had those questions in my head all day. Life was getting harder each day and on top of that things in school were putting more images in my head that reminded me of Kelan.
The promotion of the new author was going to take place today in just a few hours and I had to be there, it was obligatory and for my taste, it was peculiarly hard to sit in the auditorium and hear this guy talk about his so call book.
The hour came fast and the groups were been called to the auditorium with no delays, the book in promotion was tittle "Love at first site...?" It was some kind of a fantasy love story about tree different couples, one normal, a gay one and a lesbian, a blended tree story's in one novel.
I pay little attention and didn't catch the name of the writher and that was something I didn't care about, at least not in the moment but than I heard his name as the literature teacher introduce him and gave a little review about him.
- And now everyone please out your hands together for Kelan Hale!
There he was my Kelan,  my sweet man standing there, it was destiny, totally, I was completely sure about it.

POV "Kelan"
I got to the school on time, the students started to coming in, a teacher finally introduced me to the alumni, head to the center of the auditorium there were a set of living room sofas with a center table that had a cafe cup, water and a few of my books.
Others were handed to the students for them to ask questions and to actually deliberate about it with me. I let the students ask all they would, so many answers and so many questions, I love to interact with readers, but I had never done it like this, but than a hand rose and I paid not much attention but gave the guy word to speak.
- Mr. Hale, why blend tree stories in one that have a huge sexuality diversity in it?
Than I saw him it was Shane, the kid had my world up side down, the boy that was missing in my gravity, de was I shocked to see him there, in his uniform asking me specially that.
- well Mr. Gray, would you like to come wup here and discuss that matter with me so we can give a full view to your opinion once I answer.
- uh sure!
He came up and also a few other students I sat down and he say in the love sit a side from mine, I shook hands with all the students and when Shane took my hand I felt a spark between us, man was I feeling something for him.
I answer Shane's question and waited for the come backs of the students, which were more of complimented opinions, the promotion came to an end, and as it did I singed a few books that the editorial gave as gifts leaving me with only one.
The students were heading out of the auditorium when a hand hold mine, I turn around to se Shane pulling me to closest restroom, I was holding the last book in my other hand.
As we got there he pull me into a stall and he kissed me, he hold me hand and put his other hand in my chest, the kiss lasted a few minutes, when he was about to finish he came again with another tender kiss he did that a few times. I let him finish as he did he than said to me.
- I know now that I do love you Kelan!
- Shane I can't be here with you, you could get expelled.
- Kelan are you listening to me I just said "I love you".
Mr. Hale are you in here...
Yes I'll be out in a moment...
- Shane here take it...
I took the book, I wrote a message
"I'll see you in the book store today at seven pm, I have feelings for you as well, meet me there, We need to talk and your always in my mind" and hand it to him, right before I left, my body move closer to him again, I hold him by his waist, and pull his chin up, my lips press to his and I kissed him, he moan a little and that was my queue to leave.
He looked at me as I opened the stall and left the restroom, I walked out and my editor was there waiting for me, he gave me a nice smile as he told me that everything had went great.
He didn't know my private life and in my face I was sure something ha been showing, he told that I looked really happy and to that I was not sure if it was because of my book or because of Shane saying that he loved me. I had to see him and that would happen a little latter.