Chapter 6 No Body Contact

They went on with their lives for the next few days, but things have to be proven at some point and the magic of destiny always plays it's own cards in this big bet.

POV "Kelan"
I was out of my mind, I mean acting like this was not right thing to do, yes I look younger than my age could tell, but I was more mature and I wasn't acting like it, I had touch him, kiss him, hug him and let him in my life, what in the world was I doing, as I could see, not the right thing at all.
But been with him, feeling his skin close to mine, his temperature, his heart bit, all of that was something I hadn't felt in so much time, with him all was different, he had something in him that was trapping my self, my thoughts and my body.
My work was falling behind and piling up, he had call a few times but I just decided to not answer, if doing it, could be the most greatest error in my actual state. How would that be, well if he gets more into my life, all that I have got accomplished in this years would fall into pieces without even knowing.

POV "Shane"
I've been calling him, but for some reason he isn't answering his phone, I wonder if he gave me a wrong number, or maybe he just doesn't want to answer me, I've could have done something wrong and he hates me.
Going to his house could be an option, but what would I do if he doesn't open up, MAN! I'm so confused and pissed at my self, dame what should do.
I've decided that I want to be in his life, that I feel something that could be love, but what if he doesn't feel the same or worst what if he doesn't want me in his life. this is so unfair, life is cruel and now I don't know what to do.
I went to school like usual and my life seem to be going the same but Kelan was in my mind.

- Hey man are you listening to me.

Suddenly I heard someone that drag me out of my day dream.

- Sorry Nick what up man...
- I told you that an editorial will be promoting a writher her in our school, you've been out a lot, is something bothering you.
- Not really, you know who this writher is, maybe some old man or an old lady.
- Not yet I only know that it is a he, he is not that old in fact he is just a few years older than us, that all.
- Well will have to see him, plus the school council will drag all the students for this.

After that the rest of the day went ok, as usual but I wanted to see him so badly I couldn't resist so I made my way to his apartment but in my way I would stop by the book store for a gift for him.

POV "Kelan"
My book was close to be promoted and we would star in a high school, I was dreaming highly for this and now it was happening, not to mention that my editing was really good and all the books that I had in my charge were selling really good as well.
I've become a writher and an editor as well, I had my own place, my life was now perfect, but I still had something in my mind and it had a name "Shane" how did I let this happen.
Either way I won't see him again, so the only thing that I should have in my mind is to just have a nice life and grow as a professional writher.
As I was going back to my place after a few meetings the grocery store was on the way so I decided to buy a few things for dinner.
In the store I took a few bottle of rose whine and some ingredients for a lasagne, it took me around thirty minutes, I head home offer that and started to make dinner. Celebrating was something I was in mood to do.
As I reach my floor everything started to feel fine, my mind was set on fixing dinner for me of course and on promoting my book. I also had some plans to promote one of my authors.
But as I was drying the table and waiting just about ten more minutes for my favorite dish to be ready my doorbell rang, which was really unusual.
As head to the door to see who was it a feeling came back. my hand went straight for the door knob and it open, there he was standing right in front of me with a gift bag.

- Hi Kelan can I come in!
- Hello kid, sure but do you need anything?

He came into the hall, dame he looked sexy in his school uniform.

- Here I have a gift for you.
- Thank you, but I can except it, and why are you giving me gifts?
- Come on please have it, it's just because I want to be your friend, remember...

He waited for me to say something, and I wasn't going to say anything at all, I just stare at him, he was now getting me out of comfort zone.

- Fine...

I open the bag and inside was a book, "The Adventures Of Huckleberry Finn and The Adventures Of Tom Sawyer" as I took it in my hands and open the hard cover right inside the book had a message "It was my first book, my favorite, Huckleberry and Tom were my first friends, I want to know you better, please let me do it, let me be close to you, let's be friends, with all my respect and wishes Shane"

- Well thank you, I read it once but it was someone else's, I love to read it again.
- I hope you like it as much I do.

Than the alarm from the oven started so I excuse my self and head to my kitchen. As I took the lasagne from the stove I saw Shane standing in front of me.

- Are you expecting someone?
- Why do you ask?
- Well you have the table set and you made a nice dinner, so I thought that you might be waiting for someone...
- Nice observation but not complete, I only have one place set, and I don't expect anyone.
- Does that mean I can stay for a wild?
- What... no... your inciting yourself... no you can't...
- Come on we can talk, about ourselves.
- No relationships remember!
- Just friends... please... come on what wrong would that make...
- Ok... fine let me set another place at the table.

I took the things out and another glass for the whine, he help me and we set everuthing, I serve dinner and poor the whine in my glass and open a can of coke for Shane, he took a sit and so did I, dinner was set and we had no contact at all, at least not physically.