Treaty Marriage

(Srry I suck at dis)

Garroth's POV

It was early in the morning. I just woke up then I heard a knock on the door. I stood up and answer it, It was father "What is it father?" I said while I sat on the bed "Garroth, Me and the Lord of Scaleswind made a deal that peace will come between Scaleswind and O'khasis but-" I cutted him off "But.. what??.." he sat down next to me and said "But you have to marry the princess of Scaleswind." I was aghast, I didn't want to marry a stranger "But father I don't want t-" he cutted me off "But you have to, you don't want innocent people to die in the war" "Fine..."
I don't want anyone to get hurt because of me.. "It's settled then, the wedding will be in 2 weeks" then he left the room. I laid down in bed, thinking about my decision.

Aphmau's POV
(Okay ill explain a lil bit. Aph is the princess of scaleswind, she is adopted, Nicole is her sister. Aph is older than Nicole so she has to marry Garroth. Now do u get it? Ok? Ok! Now back to da story!)

I woke up, it was late it was like 9:00 in the moring. I went to the bathroom and took a shower then I wore my purple dress and a flower crown, I ran downstairs to the dining room and saw Nicole eating breakfast "Good Morning Nicki!" I greeted her "Mornin Sleeping Beauty" she teased "Hahah very funny..." we both laughed "Wats for breakfast?" I asked "Bacon and eggs." I sat down next to Nicole and a servant came in and brought breakfast "Thank you!" The servant smiled and left then I ate "Nicole did you saw Dad?" I asked "No, not at all" I wonder where is he- "Well speaking of the devil" Nicole said "Good morning Dad" I stood up and hugged him "Aphmau can I talk to you in private?" He asked "Oh, okay.." we went to my room and I sat down on the chair "Aphmau.. Me and Garte (Garroth's Dad) had a deal that if you marry his eldest son peace will come between Scaleswind and O'khasis." I have to marry a stranger? "But dad-" he cutted me off "BUT YOU HAVE TO! I-I'm sorr-" I ran out of the room with tears running down on my face. I went outside to the garden and sat down on the bench, crying. He never raised his voice liked that. I don't want to marry the prince of O'khasis, I don't want to stay there, they- they killed my mother!!!

Hey guys Velvet here and I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and If you don't understand what 'Aghast' means, it means shocked and upset. I will try to write more chapters for you guys to enjoy.

-Jahly