Our Last.

Songs:
Never be alone -Shawn Mendes
Say something- A Great Big World
Wildest Dreams- Taylor Swift

          It was around the afternoon. I pretty much stayed in my room all day. My mom is away, as always and my brother is at his girlfriends house. As always. So I'm home by myself. I love being myself. There are no worries. No one to boss me around. Just me, myself, and I. Then my doorbell rang.

Who could it be?

I thought. I got up and walked down stairs, towards the door. My mom won't be home till 3 more days, and my brother is with his girlfriend till late at night. I reached the door. I grabbed the knob and opened it. The door open halfway as I peered my head through to see who it could be.

Oh my god. No. It was Grayson. I can't do this. What is he even doing here? He wasn't suppose to cone home till another day. I tried closing the door. But he stuck his hand out stopping it before it could fully close.

"Ariana, wait" He said. I was about to break down in tears right then and there. I cleared my throat.

"What do you want." I said, my voice was shaky.

"I want to explain." He said.

"U explained enough on the face time call. I got the message pretty clearly." I stated wiping my eyes before he could see a tear fall down my face.

"Can I come in?" He asked.

"Sure why not. You not gonna leave until I let you explain anyway." I opened the door fully and let him in. We walked over to the couch and sat down. I sat away from him.

"Look what happened was, when I was at the party this girl offered me a drink. And I was careful I said sure but nothing to strong I didn't want to get wasted. But I guess she spiked it and I have no memory of what happened. I only know of what I have heard from Brooke." He said. He looked up at me and I looked up, but I didn't want to make eye contact with him so I quickly looked away.

"You talked to Brooke?" I asked.

"Well no not exactly. She left me a voice mail kind of going off on me."

"I can't do this Grayson." I said as I got up off the couch.

"No, please Ariana. Everything last night. That wasn't me. Thats not how I feel. I was just high or something. Do you not believed me." He grabbed my arm to hold me back from leaving. But it was a gentle grab.

"Its not that I don't believe you Grayson. Its just....its just-just I don't want to feel like this again. And like what if this happens again? Or worst. I just don't want to take that chance." I said as I stood infrount of him looking down.

"Please Ariana." He said breathlessly.

"I need time. Time to think. Time to figure things out gray." I said. I couldn't believe this was happening.

"But I need you. I need you Ariana god damn it. I miss knowing you were mine. And being able to call you babe and tell you I love you and you saying it back. And I know your scared. Scared to get heart broken again. I'm scared to, I'm just scared to lose you. Like I am right now." He said. He looked like he was about to cry.

"I need time. I just don't know." I said. "I love you Grayson Dolan." I said for the last time.

"I love you to Ariana. And I always will." He says. There were a few tears down his face. He kissed me, for one last time. This was it. Our last I love yous, our last kiss.