Chapter 17

"May? Where are we going?" I asked again. She didn't reply. She just marched me out of my room.
"May?!" I shouted at her. I managed to get free of her grip, but I was still handcuffed. I turned around to face her. She looked at me with hate in her eyes. She kicked me in the gut, knocking me over. She came over and picked me up of the ground and continued to march me onwards. I felt blood starting to come out of my mouth. 

"May?! What has gotten into you!" I screamed at her. She marched me to their safe rooms. It was like a prison. It was designed to keep powers limited to inside that room. I suspected that Fitz had made something to keep them contained. She shoved me in and locked the door. I banged on the door for someone to help me. Nobody came. I gave up after 45 minutes. I paced around my room to look for any exit strategies. I saw a security camera in the top corner of the room. I realised that I would have to take out the camera and then find an escape. I managed to use my powers to break the camera. I suspected that they would take 5-10 minutes to respond. I looked around everywhere. I noticed that there was something behind a painting. I took the painting off the wall. It was a door. I kicked the door down and started to sprint down the long corridor out of the place. When I got to the end, I thought no one would be there. I was wrong. Coulson was standing there waiting on me.

"Coulson. I can explain." I blurted out. I was slightly out of breath by that point.

"You don't have to. I didn't order May to do that." He said to me.

"Why did she do it then?" I asked him.

"Because of what happened in Bahrain with Inhumans."