Chapter 6

When we arrived at The Playground, I told Pepper and Tony where to go.

"Go round that corner and turn left. You should get to the dorms. Your dorm is third of the left." I said to them.

"Thanks kiddo." Tony said and walked of, hand in hand with Pepper.

Skye came up behind me, "You need any help?" She asked.

I turned around, "With what, exactly?" I replied, but confused.

"With collecting the avengers of corse!" She said at me laughing.

"Ohh. That." I said, "I'm not sure the Director," still being careful that Tony and Pepper couldn't hear me, "Would allow that." I said.

"I asked and he said, and I quote, 'If she needs any help, then yes.' So can I?" She asked me again. This time doing puppy dog eyes to make me smile, and it worked.

"Ok." I said, "But I'm the one who speaks, and you can't get all hyped up about it."

"Yes! Thanks Willow!" She said and hugged me.

"Like that." I said back.

"Oh, sorry." She said.

"We're getting Banner, Romanoff, and Barton tomorrow. You sure you want to come?" I asked her again, just to make sure.

"Yes, of corse I do! Bruce and I have something in common!" She said and of corse we both laughed.

"All right then, but it was your choice if anything goes wrong." I said. We went back to our dorms. Fitz had moved in with me. He was meant to be in with Mack, but Hunter had moved in with him. We had made, together, a smaller version of the holotable for our room. We both shared a desk full of ideas that flipped down out of the wall, so Coulson wouldn't know it was there.

"You're back?" Fitz asked me.

"Yea, until tomorrow." I said back to him, "When's your birthday?" I asked.

"Tomorrow, I think." He said.

"Good." I said, "Becasue I picked up a little something for you on the way home with Tony and Pepper." I said, and brought a brown box, with holes in it, out from behind my back.

"Willow you didn't have..."

"It's your 30th birthday! You need a treat!" I said to him.

I gave him the box. He opened it, and inside there was a small baby capuchin monkey. Fitz looked at it in awe, "Willow! Thanks so much!" He said and got up of his bed and hugged me.

"Do you have a name for him?" I asked Fitz.

"I'm trying to think." He said. He waited for a little while, "I know!"

"You do?"

"Bruno!" He said, with a face of delight, "That's what I'll call you. Bruno."

"I think it suits him!" I said, "We should really get to sleep. We have a long day tomorrow." And at that, we all fell asleep, even Bruno. Bruno cuddled into Fitz as Fitz slept. He eventually fell asleep too.