Chapter 8

When we walked into the room, it was like a whole other world. There was loads of Stark Industries tech about the place. There was a screen with a map on it. From far away it looked normal. But as you got closer, it had the location of all The Avengers on it. Coulson walked in behind us and closed the door.

"We don't usually allow people in here." Coulson said to Fitz and I.

"Fitz. We need you to go with Willow to find the rest of the Avengers." She said, "They are all located on this map."

"After you bring an Avenger back to this base, you will come in here and find the location of the next one." Coulson said.

"Well who's the next one?" I asked him.

"Bruce Banner." He replied. Fitz and I looked at each other and then looked back at Coulson.

"What?!" Fitz and I said at the exact same time.

"The big guy? You ever heard of..."

"I know who he is, it's just he's my role model." I said.

"Well, you're going to have to meet him. He won't be expecting you, so be careful." Coulson explained to us.

"We always are." Fitz said back.

Fitz and I left the room to go back to out dorm. We packed our things into our bags.

"Fitz, are you ok with coming?" I asked him.

"Why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know..." I said, "What are you packing?"

"Some gadgets, incase things get out of hand." He replied.

"Good idea. Do you have a suit?"

"Emm... no." He said back, "Do I need one?"

"Not really. Just wear something agent like."

We finished packing and got on the Quinn Jet to leave. It was just him and I. I was flying while he was working on his gadgets and giving me co-ordinates.