A Week Later

A week had passed since we were together sexually, and my condition seems to be getting worse.
Fatigue, cramps, heat flashes, and slight nausea are reoccurring things.
I don't think I'm getting any better, so I've decided to call Baa-chan.
Mink isn't at home, for now he's at work.
I take my coil out, and open the contact list. My hand shakily moves to her contact number and I force myself to push it, a little scared.
Right now I'm worried as to what she's going to tell me.
The call was being connected, and before I knew it she popped up on my coil screen.
"Hello Aoba, why did you call me out of no where?" She questioned while sipping on tea.
"Uh... Baa-chan, that is... I'm concerned about my health, it seems as if it's failing."
Baa-chan's eyes which had been calmly closed slowly opened to look at me.
"I can see that you're flushed, but list your symptoms."
I lean back in my seat, and begin to explain, "I'm having heat flashes, I constantly feel tired, and sometimes I feel like I'm going to puke."
She put down her cup of tea, and breathes out.
"Aoba, that man you're with,"
"Yes?" I jolt to her mentioning Mink.
"Are the two of you in a sexual relationship?" She asks flat out.
Now no longer hot my body goes cold, and it feels as if I'm not red anymore.
"B-Baa-chan, why would you say that?" I try to casually brush it off.
"Are you, or are you not in a sexual relationship?!" She becomes a little more stern, completely seeing through my lie.
I swallow hard, and drop my head.
"Y-yes." I feel like I'm on trial for committing treason.
"Have the two of you been... "Active" recently?" She persists.
I avert my eyes, and answer, "Y-yes."
"Well now Aoba, it seems you're pregnant." She states bluntly while picking her tea up again.
I feel the pit of my stomach flop completely over.
"P-pregnant," I nervously laugh "How could that be, I'm a man."
"Aoba, all this has to do with Toue inc. And my research."
"What?"
"You were a product of Toue's creation, and it seems he had made it so you could have a child."
All this is too much.
It's too much to take in all at once.
"Baa-chan, do you think I should tell him, would he understand?" As I say this the front door swings open, and Mink walks in.
"Well bye Baa-chan, it was good talking to you." Before she could say anything I closed my coil screen.
I stood up to greet Mink, "Welcome home Mink!"
I've got to tell him somehow, and some day.
I don't know when, or how though.
"How about I get dinner started?" I smile up at him.
"I could help." He adds.
"No Mink you've been at work all day, let me do it." I insist.
I try to ease my body with all that Baa-chan told me stuck in the back of my head.
I go to head for the kitchen, but just as I was about to set foot into it a pulse of nausea rushed through me. I held my hands over my mouth, and rushed to the bathroom.
"Aoba!?" He shouts out after me.
No no no NO NO!
I bust through the restroom door, and slink over the toilet.
My chyme flowed from my mouth along with tears from my eyes.
Mink came in after me, and rushed to my side.
When I had finished I flushed the toilet, and sat holding my stomach, just contemplating.
"Aoba, are you okay?!"
I nod and look up to him with teary eyes, "Mink I'm pregnant."
He didn't say anything, he just pulled me into a hug.
"Mink aren't you confused as to how this happened?"
He hugged me tight and whispered, "I don't care I'm incredibly happy," he paused,"I thought you were really sick, but we're having a child... I'm so glad."
Mink released me from our embrace and gently smiled.
He pulled me closer to him, and held me from behind. Mink held me without saying a word, and began to slowly stroke my stomach.
I smiled at him.
And to think I thought something bad was happening.
I put my hand over Mink's and allow my body to go limp in his hold.
I wonder how the future will treat us.