The First Night

{SORRY FOR BEING INACTIVE RECENTLY, I just had school crap pile up so it's hard to do two things at once, right? I hope you enjoy this MPreg p.s. I'm thinking about deleting that one TriAo AU I feel as if it's going no where and like I can't add on to it, so we'll see ENJOY!}

Aoba's POV
Mink isn't home yet, it's just like him to be late, but why do I feel uneasy?
I stop chopping the vegetables in front of me to peek out of the kitchen door, to see if he's home yet.
Nope. Please get home soon.
Thinking these things make me feel less masculine, but I shake that thought off and go back to cooking.
As I finished making dinner I hear the door open.
Mink!
I slowly peek out of the kitchen again, and there he was standing in the living room, tall and proud.
I come out of the kitchen with two plates of food and a smile on my face.
"How was your work?" I ask him happily.
"It was as it always is." He said with a grumble.
I take his jacket from him, and hang it up.
"I hope you're hungry, Mink." I smile.
"Yeah." He lightly smiles back.
We sit down, and eat dinner together.
After dinner we got ready for bed. As I walked to the room I'd been staying in Mink stopped me.
"Mink?" I look up at him.
"Don't you think we should be sleeping in the same bed?" He says completely normal.
I feel my face heat up, and avert my eyes. I can still feel his gaze on me, I look up to him, try to remain composed, and nod.
He walks a little ways down the hallway in front of me, and I follow after him.
When he opens the door to his room I feel my body tense up a bit.
I'd only been in mink's room a couple of times before.
I wonder if he's thinking of other things than sleeping... God knows I am.
He jumps into bed first, and lifts the blankets as a way to coax me in. I slide into bed next to him, and lay stiff as a board.
"Aoba, why's your body so tense?" He asks obviously realizing my tension.
"I'm just not use to being in a bed together with you." I say, again red.
I feel his arm stretch out to grab me, and pull me close to his body.
He's not wearing a shirt, and his body is so warm. He smells so good, what is this, I'm freaking out!
Mink takes note in my outward tension again and begins to kiss my cheek.
I feel my ears burn as he does this.
"Your face is so red, are you okay?" He asks with a chuckle.
"I-I'm fine... Just a little flustered." I avert my eyes again.
He seemed to get annoyed by me turning away, and climbed on top of me.
"Don't look away." He says before planting his lips on mine.
Kissing him feels so good...
Too good...
Oh crap, I'm hard!
I turn my face away again to breathe in, but he just kissed me again.
While submitting to his incredibly dominant actions I feel hands beginning to roll my shirt up.
"Mink?" My voice quietly leaks out a question.
He looked down at me with a smirk, "I know you don't want to stop, so should I just continue?"
I nod once with a red face and calm expression.
His hands began to fondle my chest, sending shivers down my spine.
He lowered his head to lick my chest, and hands to my lower half.
As he ran his tongue over my nipples I felt his hand sift through my pants.
Before I knew what was happening Mink had grabbed my dick, and began to stroke me
"A-ah... Mink." I felt my entire body heat up.
He pulled my pants of my body entirely, taking my underwear along with it. Now the only article of clothing on my body was a rolled up shirt which was soon after taken off as well.
Now lying completely naked, I feel something underneath me. Something reaching my ass, and soon slipped inside.
"Mnng... Mink." My head in a daze, I can only say his name.
I looked up at him through blurry eyes, he had a small grin on his face.
I put my arms over my face to shield my eyes, but he grabbed my wrists with one hand and pinned them above me.
"Don't look away." He said again.
I felt his fingers reach deep inside. Every time he moves them inside I release a shuddering breath.
I felt his fingers slip out of me, and his hands spread my legs apart.
His eyes stuck to my body, causing me to feel a little self conscious.
He pulled down his pants, I only noticed just now his erection. Seeing him like this makes my face burn.
He lifted my waste, and began to enter me.
When he reached all the way inside he stopped, allowing my body to get use to his being there.
I closed my eyes, and concentrated on relaxing. When I opened them he began to move.
"Aahhhnn... Mink!" His movements were rough, and the feeling was so extreme it almost hurt, but it feels so good.
He reached so deep in me, and hit all the right places inside.
"You're so obedient today." He chuckled while moving wildly inside.
"Th-that's 'cause... Ahhh..." With his movements becoming more tantalizing inside me I'm unable to finish my sentence.
I-inside the tip is rubbing against my insides.
I turn my head away from him, and I feel his hand pull my chin towards him to kiss him.
The feeling of his kiss, and the feeling inside are enough to drive me crazy.
When he released my chin I fell back, and looked into his eyes with a heated gaze.
No more resisting at this point I guess.
My chest heaved as he pounded into me, drool dripping from my gaping mouth, and tears from the corner of my eyes.
Surges of pleasure pulsated through my lower half with his movements becoming more intense. I gripped the sheets while shamelessly crying out.
"Mmm... Ink...Haag..." My body responds greatly to his, pushing me closer to the edge.
"Gonna c-cum!" I cry out with my body warping to Mink's touch.
He quickens his pace inside me, and lets out disgruntled breaths.
His face, painted in ecstasy is the only thing I see.
He pushes into me, and I finally cum while arching my back. Soon after me I feel Mink's fill me.
My eyes are half open, and all I can see is Mink's  face looking down at me, smiling.
He pulls out, and when he does so my body falls week. I'm barely able to stay awak.
I was a lot more tired than I thought.
I'll just sleep.
But what about the stuff inside?
It'll be fine, I just need to sleep for now.