[five] - [feelings]

SATURDAYS WERE USUALLY FOR harry, pandora, and zayn to sit in the living room, playing video games and eating ice cream. but it was different that day.

zayn sat outside, chain smoking.

harry sat in his room, staring at the ceiling in thought.

pandora laid in her bed, shedding a few tears here and there.

the happenings of the day before damaged the three in many different ways.

zayn sat outside, one cigarette after another being lit and held against his lips. in light of the previous day's events, he realized that there wasn't much of a point chasing after pandora anymore. anything he did for the blue haired girl ended up screwing him or her over in some way. he thought he loved her, but he concluded that it would be best if he let her be. she wasn't ever going to be straight. he was going to be caught up in her forever if he waited for her.

harry's thought process was slightly different.

he recognized that he cared a lot more about pandora than he thought he did. he thought that he just wanted to fuck her. he thought that he just wanted her for her body. but as he laid in bed staring at the ceiling, he went over the things he adored about pandy. her smile, her laugh, when she sung loudly because she thought she was alone. how she could dye her hair a million colors and cut it so many ways and still not be completely satisfied. how she teased him and was basically his mom.

harry's heart beat loudly in his chest and he curiously wondered what love was.

pandora was having a different experience altogether.

she wanted to move out. she wanted to leave. she decided that these boys were no good for her. yeah, they were her best friends. really, her only friends. . . but she couldn't stand being in a household where two straight males were constantly making passes at her. and she was gay. and they knew it. she loved the guys to death and when they all discussed living together two years before, it seemed great. lots of smoking and weed and alcohol. . . but it went downhill after a while. and pandora thought the best solution was to start finding herself a place. she got out of bed and grabbed her laptop, turning it on. she began her house hunting.

zayn, after finishing his third pack of cigarettes that day, ran out of energy to go buy another. he got off the couch(which was covered in burn holes) and started for the kitchen. the three had a whole cabinet full of just vodka. they had another two cabinets for whiskey and other hard liquor, and one specifically for wine. he grabbed a bottle of absolut and sat back on the couch.

he drank his heart out. while pandora searched for a new home, he drank until he felt he was going to pass out.

harry was laid in bed still. thinking. he was thinking. he was thinking about how he should approach his situation. if he went into pandy's room and simply said, "pandora, sorry i was an asshole and wanted to fuck you for so long. i'd still like to, but now i've come to realize that i'm hopelessly in love with you," he would get kicked in his family jewels.

he crawled out of bed and looked himself in the mirror. nervously, he combed his hair over and looked himself in the eyes. "just ask her to talk. that's all. ask her to talk, see if you can explain." god i'm in love with her.

pandora could not find one decent place to live in the area. she would've been willing to move out of the area if it meant getting away from the boys, but she did need to be close to her job. she toyed at the ends of her blue hair and groaned. i need a hair cut and a new house. and new best friends. yippie.

someone rapped at pandora's door. she tried to wager with herself who the knocker would be. zayn or harry? zayn was pretty stoic. he wouldn't be here to apologize or complain or whatnot because he would know better than to confront an angry and upset pandora. harry on the other hand-

the curly haired brunette peeked his head into pandy's room. she thought she'd locked it, but of course not. . . she noticed he looked nervous and childlike, his long hair that had grown out making him look small. "what do you want?"

zayn noticed harry go into pandora's room. pain stung at his heart. he feared that harry would somehow win pandy over. he feared harry would get the girl he had loved for so long. he didn't want to lose her.

he smashed his martini glass on the coffee table, sending small shards of clear, vodka coated glass flying around the space. he was done with this. done with harry, done with pandora, done with love, done with everything. into his room he went, not caring that pieces of glass stuck in the bottom of his shoes and scraped his feet. he found his pills and swallowed two, sending him in an acid trip.

harry entered her room, looking down at the ground. he couldn't look at her. he'd want to kiss her. he needed to be firm now. he shut the door behind him, "i need to talk to you."

"i don't care, styles, get out of my room."

"no, pandora. i'm not going to. look, i have treated you wrongly and unjustly since you first moved in. i never showed you how much i appreciate you, i never showed you how much you meant to me. you mean the world to me. i would do anything for you, pandora."

pandy looked at harry, not wanting to hear it. she thought it was all just a load of b.s. "then you would get out of here and not talk to me until you're spoken to?"

she watched as harry broke. "damnit, pandora! i'm in love with you! don't you get it?! i never realized it until i basically lost you and i know that's utter shit, i know it's stupid as hell. i'm an idiot, i get that. but i also get that i love you, pandora, and i don't want all of this to be the end of everything."

"just go, please. if you love me, leave me alone right now. i need you to leave."

zayn barely heard the slamming of pandora's door, and then harry's.

~~~
AHHHH

OH MY GOD

IM ALIVE

AND THIS IS ANUPDATE ?!!?!

I missed writing so much my loves

the reason I've taken such a long break is bc of school, really, but I've been also trying to write other, real, nonfanfic books and they're pretty rad. I doubt I'll ever post them here but anyway

IM UPDATING EVERYTHING IM JUST GOING DOWN THE LINE LEADING UP TO THE BIG FINAL CHAPTER OF TSP!!!!

and I love that I came back from my hiatus and found that 5/6 my books have 1k or over 1k reads that's so wonderful I love you guys

SO PLEASE KEEP TJAT WONDERFULNESS UP AND VOTE AND COMMENT AND SUCH!!!!

I love you all so much oh god I missed it here

bye bye, I promise this time it won't be for so long

-allie xx