[four] - [ruins]

PANDORA AND JESSA FELL onto the bed, the sound of their exhaustion filling the mostly silent house. whenever they had sex, there was almost no sound in the house, due to the horny boys that shared the building with pandy. there was the faint humming of the air conditioning and the sound of a random song coming from harry's room to fill the rest of the silence, but other than that, dead quiet.

"that was fabulous, once again." jessa giggled to her girlfriend, pulling the white sheet over them so that the a.c. didn't make their warm bodies cool again. "the only part that sucks is that your straight male friends probably got off to it." pandora laughed a little.

"eh, let them dream. they're never getting either of us ever so it doesn't even matter." she said and stretched out, putting her arms around jessa. suddenly the week before came to her mind. she and zayn made out. thinking back on it, it was a mix of gross but hot at the same time. gross because boy, hot because he was great at making out. the image of a penis flashed into pandora's mind, making her shiver.

"you cold? you should go turn off the air, i for one am freezing." jessa declared. pandy just shook her head. "i can if you want me to, i was just thinking of gross things." she told her. jessa couldn't ever know about what happened, or else she'd get upset and butthurt and think pandora was going straight. straight. pandora got grossed out just thinking of it. i mean, how gross-

"like what?" jess inquired, resting her head on her elbows and her elbows on the bed. "straight porn?" that made pandora laugh as she sat up and ran her hands through her hair. i need to cut this. her hair was starting to get long and it was mostly dead. she had a few ideas for a new hairstyle, but she wasn't too sure on what she wanted. 

"nah, just being straight." she replied, a little too nonchalantly. it threw jess off guard, and her eyebrows knitted together. "why the hell were you thinking about that after you just had sex with a girl?" she asked, almost irritated. pandora had the odd ability to think of weird ass things before, during, and after any kind of intimate situation. whereas jess literally couldn't think at all.

"uh, no, that wasn't it," she said, not knowing how to respond to it. by the look on jessa's face, pandora could tell her girlfriend was getting upset. "is there something you haven't told me or something?" pandy didn't get it, since she just said it was grossing her out. listen to me when i'm talking to you. "no, there's not." even though she was lying. there is. and it was starting to eat at her.

"you're not looking at me. there is something. what did you do, hm? did you do something with one of those guys because i swear, pandora-"

"oh for god's sake are we really accusing me of this right now? you're being so ridiculous." pandy snapped. what kind of girl would accuse her girlfriend of this right after they had sex? jessa got up and put on the sweats and shirt she had on before. "you didn't deny it."

"oh my fuck, jess, seriously?" but pandora didn't want to deny it. she didn't want to lie to jess. she had never lied to jess. except for that time she told her she wanted macaroni and cheese more than she wanted dino chicken nuggets. it was to make jessa happy, but really, when has she ever wanted mac and chees more? never. 

"you're still not denying it!" jessa shouted, throwing her hands up in the air. "you know what, just tell me. say it straight out. you're already becoming straight anyway." that pushed pandy over the edge and she didn't think about her next action.

"you want the truth? while harry was gone at his mom's, zayn and i got stoned. and we made out. it was an accident and i don't even like guys, okay? don't you remember that?" pandy snapped at her. judging by her volume, the whole house just heard that. leaving harry furious and zayn hurt that it didn't mean something. but of course he knew. it was just hard hearing it out loud.

jess grabbed her things and went to the door of pandy's bedroom. "i'll see you later, pandora." she said before slamming the door hard. just seconds later she heard the front door slam, and then jessa's car speed off. pandora rubbed her temples in defeat. at least now i can be alone...

"you did what with zayn while i was gone?!"

her peace was interrupted by an angry, half naked harry, who had his toothbrush sticking out of the side of his mouth. pandy groaned and pulls the sheets over her head, not wanting to deal with him right then. "you guys told me nothing would happen! what the hell happened?!" harry was so pissed off. he went over to pandora and pulled the sheets down, accidentally exposing her bare top. his eyes stayed on her chest and he almost seemed calm. pandy rolled her eyes and pulled the sheet back up.

"i barely even remember. we were high as fuck! i didn't know i was doing it." she defended, getting irritated. "sorry to break it to you, styles, but you don't control me. you don't own me, you can't say who i can and can't hook up with even if i didn't mean to." that shut harry up, but he was still obviously angry. "whatever, pandora. i like you, and you choosing him over me hurts."

"you don't like me! you like my body! zayn actually seems to give a shit about me. plus i am gay i don't know if you guys knew that but you act like you have a chance! unless you're both magically girls, the answer is no! it always was and will be." pandora shouted. harry just mumbled a "whatever" and left her room, locking himself up in his. a few minutes later zayn peeked his head in.

"sorry i ruined your relationship."

~~~

A/N:

BAABES HI

HAPPY LATE 4TH OF JULY TO MY AMERICANS

I HOPE THERE WAS MANY FIREWORKS IN YOUR DAY

AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIIIISSSS

I REALLY REALLY LIKE WHERE THIS IS GOING

PS I AM GOING TO POST THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MY NEW BOOK EIGHTY FIVE WHEN TSP IS OVERRRR

BUT I LOVE YOU BABES SO MUCH

-allie xx