[one] - [gay]

MOANS SLIPPED UNDER THE door across the hall. harry attempted to stay focused on the steve martin movie that was on hbo. but it didn't exactly work.

"do they ever stay quiet?" zayn asked softly, his voice a little weak. he was both sick and horny. harry shook his head rapidly, not wanting to block out the noise of pandora and her girlfriend by talking.

"fuck," echoed off the walls in the living room. it was pandora. harry's boner was visible due to his sweatpants. zayn politely pretended not to see it. the two boys remained silent until jessa slipped out of pandy's room, wearing underwear and one of pandora's oversized shirts. she winked at them and left. "she's hot too." zayn mumbled. but both of them knew she wasn't as hot as pandora.

said girl came out minutes later, long blue hair a mess under a white snapback. the boys stared at her long legs, not covered by anything but a big, extra large, black t-shirt. she walked into the kitchen and grabbed a purple lollipop before plopping herself on the couch between zayn and harry.

"how are you boys?" she asked. pandora was cocky. as hell. though she liked girls (mainly), she loved to tease boys. it was a natural thing that boys think girls dating girls are hot. but hearing girls have sex, she got them good.

"how are you?'" harry asked her. what he meant was, 'how was that sex? did she wear you out? i would do better.'

"i am fabulous. jess must be going to the gym. her stamina..." pandora smirked, twirling a long blue strand of hair between her fingers. harry's eyes widened, but zayn was too focused on how he'd kill to have her talk about him like that.

"sounded like it." harry said, sounding irritated. both boys wanted to be alone. their sexual frustrations were eating them alive.

"have you ever considered being gay?" pandora asked, sucking hard on the lollipop in her mouth. she knew their eyes were fixated on her mouth. she could do so much with it...

if she wasn't gay.

"have you ever considered being straight?" zayn asked, shifting uncomfortably. the boner in his pajama pants was getting more and more noticeable.

"once. but girls... so much more fun. i know what you guys see in us. and boobs. god." pandora swooned. it was also hot to see her talk about girls like that. "but damn i would pay to see you two-"

she's cut off by harry groaning loudly. "i am straight. stop trying to force me on zayn." he said, which makes zayn laugh a little. usually he made a comment about how pandora is his sexuality, but god knew he was too focused on an escape route to his room without pandora seeing his tent in his pants. god also knew she can see his tent, and was so satisfied with herself. she stood up.

"well, suit yourself. it would be hot as fuck and might have turned me straight. but i guess not." she said. but they didn't hear a thing she said. her shirt was pulled up and they could see her ass in her little black thong, and were on edge.

"night, babes."

harry looked at zayn.

"i want her."

"over my dead body."

~~~

A/N:

HI BABES

OKAY SO THIS IS A NEW BOOK IM PUTTING OUT CALLED THREESOME

YOU CAN ALREADY GET THE JIST OF IT

THIS WILL BE A LOT OF FUN

LOVE YOUS

-allie xx