Chapter 6

Zendaya p.o.v
Its just awkward sitting down on this computer typing turned to see Trevor staring straight at me. Like he was taking off my clothes off layer by layers. I got up walked over to his desk. Sir can I help you I said nervously he gave me a devilish smile he gripped my hips really tightly. Ummm... sir what are u doing I said nervously. What does it look like imma about to fuck you up he said looking at me smirking. I can feel my panties get wet. Um sir I think your drunk. He looked at me angry.. Zendaya Im fucked up ok I just lost my best friend he sneaking his hand to my ads and gripping it I gasped. Trevor stop please what is my brother going to think. Well your brother not going to find out he smirked. Did he just say that or am i dreaming.

Pia mia p.o.v
I was looking at roshon talking to bella(Thorne) who does she think she is bitch touching he's chest like that. That should be me that bitch.
I made eye contact with roshon and gave him a sexy smile he's eyes widened cutting the conversation off with Bella and rush to me. Bella look at me and I gave her BACK OFF BITCH HES MINE LOOK. She glared and walked away. Someone's jealous I heard roshon say. Me jealous because of you Pff.. As if I said denying that I was jealous. Just admit it you can't resist this body he said jokingly I giggled and kissed his neck and whispered in he's ear I'll go get your coffee. I left before he can say anything else.

Zendaya
I looked at him then his lips then him. I could feel his hand rub my p***y. Gosh your already wet Trevor said in my ear I moaned he smirked he continued this progress for awhile and then he pulled his pants down so I could see his huge Dick in front of me I bent down put my hand on it and continued doing this. Ahhh Zendaya I'm about to cum don't stop Trevor groaned I look at the clock and it's my break for lunch I smirked and thought of something I let go of his Dick and he looked at me crazy I whispered in his ear and said sorry it's my lunch break and smirked and left left..

I closed the door all I could hear is him yell WHAT THE FUCK ZENDAYA!!! I giggled and walked to the lunch room seating with Pia and keke. Why was Trevor yelling keke asked curiously I don't know maybe he's on his time of the month I joked they started laughing. I could see Trevor coming my way angry. Hello ladies can I borrow Zendaya before they could answer he dragged me in the hall.

What the hell Zendaya he said angry
It was my lunch break I was hungry I said jokingly.

Your such an ass he said.

Well you were touching it I said putting my hand on my hip.

Fuck Zendaya don't talk to me like that he said
Well first of all your not going to fuck me and second of all I can talk to you anyway I want I said turning away about to walk away he grab my arm and started kissing my neck I moaned and pushed him away. Stop now we are not dating.

He's looked at me in the eye those chocolate eyes I get hypnotize every time. Stop looking at me like that I said blushing he smiled a real smile saying like what he said curiously. You know what I mean ahhh forget I'll be back in the office a little while ok. Wait where's my goodbye kiss he said smirking.

You don't get one he did a cute pout I sighed and kissed he's cheek he smiled I rolled my eyes going back to the lunch table thinking about he's smile.
ZENDAYA
ZENDAYA
ZENDAYA

Huh I looked around and realize I was asleep and something else a thot........

DONT FORGET COMMENT
LIKE
VOTE