Finding Hope Chapter Eight

AGH, I GET SO DISTRACTED SO EASILY!!! Chatrooms, Schoolwork, MAJORA'S MASK AWESOMENESS!!!

.... Ahem.

So AAANNNYYWWAAYYSS, I'm gonna try to get two chapters out today. One of Markimoooo, and another one of Cinnamon Bear...... CinnamonToastKen lol. Still thinking of you, Moosie! So let's HOPE that happens.  Anyways........................

MARK!!!!

==========================================================================

Mark's P.O.V.

I ran and ran until I reached (y/n)'s house. I passed other students and ordinary people, just walking down the street, and looking at me like I was a mad man when I passed them. Once I finally reached her house, I was out of breath and I hunched over to give my lungs a break. Once I caught my breath, I looked up, and almost had a heart attack. There were Police Cruisers, and a few Ambulances all around her house. I saw a few bystanders, but I just assumed those were the neighbors that came out to see exactly why there were Police in their neighborhood. I ran forward and looked around frantically. I didn't see (y/n), her brother, or worse. Their Mother. I dashed inside the house, hoping to find them there. Looking around, it looked like something exploded. I didn't even want to think what happened to make the house look like this, so I tried to ignore it, and continued looking through the house. I made my way upstairs, and found the door to (bb/n)'s room busted down. What the hell was her mother so pissed off about to do all of this? The door was in splinters on the ground, yet the room itself was untouched. I made my way to (y/n)'s room, and found it untouched too. Seems her rage was spent on the main parts of the house... But why??? I ran my fingers through my Ash Black hair, hard in thought. I was pulled away though, when a firm hand grabbed my arm. I quickly turned around, and found a Police Officer looking at me. "Excuse me sir, may I ask you what you're doing here?" I sighed, becoming less tense. "I-I'm sorry sir. See, my.... Friend and her brother live here. I know what caused this, but I need to be sure that they're OK." The Officer gave me a knowing look, then smiled. "Well, we have the brother. He's outside getting treatment. We can't deliver him to the Hospital yet with the condition he's in. I'll lead you to him. I nodded and followed him. So (bb/n) was OK. But what about (y/n)??? I followed him to an ambulance, and found (bb/n) inside with gashes, bruises, and bandages all over him. He was sitting up, but barely. I walked up to him and he looked up at me, seeming happier when I got to him. "Dude! What the hell happened to you?!" He coughed slightly and smiled. "Well, let's just say she fucking lost it last night. And..." He looked at himself. "This was the result." I became even more worried. If she did this to her BIG BROTHER, then what on earth did she do to (y/n)??? I heard someone clear their throat, and I looked to see (bb/n) looking at me worriedly. "Mark... While I'm.... Somewhat fine, I have no idea about (y/n) The Paramedics didn't put these bandages on me. Honestly, they're just refreshing the bandages. (y/n) put these on me." One of the Paramedics interrupted him, while wiping dried blood off of his shoulder. "And I must say, for a young girl like her, she did that job quite well. She managed to keep you from bleeding too much, so we could treat you. She must've done this so many times..." (bb/n) nodded before continuing. "More times than you know. But anyways, when I woke up, I was able to get downstairs cause I wanted to call 911. When I got downstairs though, the front door was open, meaning someone came in. And since I was bandaged up, I figured it was (y/n). But my door was broken through, and I last remember passing out downstairs when our mom went on a rampage. Meaning (y/n) got me upstairs, tended to me, then our mom got home and..... I have no idea what happened after that.... I think (y/n) fled from the house, and our mom followed.... But...." He sighed and clutched his head. One of the Paramedics had a wet cloth, and they moved his hands putting the cloth to his forehead. "Don't strain your brain too much. The thing you need right now is rest. We'll bring you to the hospital now." The Paramedic looked at me and the officer. "I trust you've gotten you're words?" We both nodded, and the doors slammed shut, the ambulance screaming off afterwards. I pulled at my hair, now more worried than ever. I heard the officer clear his throat behind me, and I turned to look at him. He was looking at me knowingly, then he walked a few steps over to me. "Listen, son... I already know why you're worried about her. And I'll tell you this right now;" He pulled a badge out of his pocked, and reading the text on it, it said he was The Police Chief. "We'll look everywhere for her and her mother. We'll treat her like a child that's been missing for weeks, and we'll treat her mother like an extremely wanted criminal. Her brother filled us in on what she's been doing for the past years. She's definitely going away once we find her.... I just hope that girl is OK and we find her mother before anything happens to her." We nodded to each other and he went back inside the house, probably to find more evidence. I sighed, and looked at the forest. Dark, Gloomy, and looking more sad than usual, where they usually looked somewhat cheerful. I glared at the woods. Something was wrong in there. I could FEEL it. I started to run toward the woods. (y/n) was in there. I just knew it. 

*DAAYYUUMM, NOW IT'S YOU BABY!!!!......

-Ahem- Don't mind that >.>*

You ran and ran, hearing your mothers footsteps growing fainter behind you. Yes! You were outrunning her! You smiled, and kept leaping over tree roots and fallen trees, ducking over a branch every now and then. You stopped, letting air refill your lungs, slightly out of breath. You went quiet after awhile, and looked around. You heard.... Birds. Birds, and the slight noise of wind. It sounded just how a forest on a sunny, evening day would sound. You smiled. Here, you were at peace. Here, you were happy. You inhaled a deep breath of cool, early winter air, and you sighed, enjoying the calming time you had. You were interrupted by the birds going quiet, as if they were listening for something. You listened with them, listening to the soft wind. Then you heard a bird chirp loudly suddenly. You spun around quickly, and heard footsteps. Your mom's footsteps. You turned the other direction, and took off running. Running again. You would run forever. Then you had a thought.... You thought of Mark. You thought of falling asleep in his arms last night at the lake, him looking into your eyes and telling you that your mother went insane because of her, not because of you at all, and that no matter how much she said you were, you weren't the bad guy. SHE was. You smiled as you ran. Now you ran to a new destination. You ran back into town, back to find Mark. Now, more than ever, you needed him. Running faster and faster, Mark in your mind, you ran faster than you've ever ran, your mother would never be able to keep up with you now.

=============================================================================

AGH, this chapter is too damned shoorrtt!!! :'( Oh well.... I hope it was OK? Anyways, I really hope you guys at least SOMEWHAT enjoyed this chapter, we're starting to reach the end baby! Then I'll put ALL my attention to I Still Remember and Requested One-Shots! (Possible New Stories.... I dunno) So ANYWAYS, thank you all SOOOO MUCH for bearing with me, and holding together until I updated! I love you all, you're the best!