002. Formatting

Formatting. I personally think everybody should have this in their story for it makes the book unique instead of... I don't know, I just really like this topic. So, I'm going to put some formats on every single genre for you. Happy reading!

Note: Bold letters are notes. The rest are the formats.

**********

1. FORMATTING FOR ROMANCE/HUMOR BOOKS - so this is the main thing that readers like. So it needs something in the beginning of the chapter to spark them up. At the start, a quote would be good. Make it something funny so that the readers will laugh and like your book already.

-

Don't think of yourself as an ugly person, but instead, a beautiful monkey (any quote will do)...

|| Chapter 1 - Beautiful Monkey ||

                    Once upon a time, in a far away land, lived a beautiful land. And where was this beautiful land? It's in the world, and it's known to be called New York. Kelly Granger was the popular kid whilst Haley Granger was quite the opposite...

Note: Wattpad does not support the space bar although, I have pressed the space-bar 20 times to get that spacing. Phone spacing and computer spacing are different so I do recommend for you to do the spacing on the same device or just not do it at all. It will still look good.

**********

2. FORMATTING FOR ACTION/ADVENTURE/WEREWOLF/VAMPIRE BOOKS - so this is a lot different to the romance book because of the starting. Have any of you heard of Teen Wolf? At the start they always begin like this, but make sure NEVER to over use it. Only give recap little bits and add a killer rhetorical question at the start.

-

Last time on Wonder Boy: Sam, with the help of Herald and McKenzie, they finally uncover the truth on things. But what if the enemy finds out? What will happen if he finds the three heroes?

CHAPTER 009 - DOCTOR KELLY

Everything was coming into place, every single memory, every piece of adventure. Maybe it was all fate. Sam's mother had always told him you make the fate; he never believed it... until know.

**********

3. FORMATTING FOR MYSTERY/SUSPENSE/NONFICTION - this isn't really a format, but just something interesting to do. I've seen it in most books and to be honest, I find it super cool. Very simple, hope you like it.

-

-Chapter 01-

EVERYONE AROUND ME was absolutely flabbergasted. I never knew this could happen. They were staring me like I was a lunatic! I don't blame them. I would look exactly the same if I saw a lunatic like myself.

***********

I hope you like today's tutorial or whatever you can call it! Place in the comments below if you need any help with anything! Thank you guys! Good bye!