Chapter 1

November 25th. It's been exactly one month since Nathan, Cara, Austin, and Ryan brought Tess and Ryder back to the Academy. When Tess got back the Headmasters decided that it was best to tell Tess everything. She is a pureblood lycan, and her lycan is Midnight, one of the strongest and rarest. She had to train again, started from the basics, some of her instincts started to kick in so she quickly advanced. Although she has made no improvements with her memory. She couldn't remember a single thing about her friends. So she had to meet her friends again. Once she did she felt much mor comfortable. They gathered 4 out of the 7 ingredients for the recovery potion.

Goblins Drool
Victims Blood
Photos from their past
Dirt from their homeland
Demons Fire
Vampire Venom
Lycans Fur.

They've gotten the pictures, they would use the fire of a pureblood demoness, Cara. The venom of a pureblood vampire, Matthew, and they already had a pint of Tess' blood. They already had the lycan fur, well sort of.
They needed the lycan fur of the victim, Tess, and for that they needed her to transform, she hasn't been able too. They still needed to go to Arizona and collect the dirt from her homeland and they had to find the goblin drool. Not only that but they had to be extremely careful when going out, Edwin was out there waiting for a chance to attack.
After he killed Amanda 90% of the guards were always on duty.

*****

Cara took her sisters body and cremated her. She then went to the place she was born, Virginia, visited the Academy that was named after her parents "Ross Academy." Her parents basically saved the entire state with only the help of 10 underworlders. Them dying and distracting the slayers allowed the Academy to get more fighters ready. She buried her sisters ashes near the memorial for her parents.

*****

Nathan, all he wanted to do was spend days with Tess. Of course he was allowed. With Ryan getting more jealous.

"Okay Ryan, do you have a problem with me?"

"You know what Nathan? I do. I really do have a problem. You think you have some sort of claim on Tess? Last time I checked you weren't officially mates. No ceremony, nothing. You only dated for what? A month? 3 weeks?"

"SHE IS MY MATE. And when she gets her memory back she'll remember. We love each other."

"Well a lot can happen in 4 months. The ceremonies aren't until April. She might change her mind about you." 

"Shut up Ryan. You don't know what you're talking about."

"Everything alright?" Austin says walking up to them.

"Okay listen. Both of you need to back off from MY sister. Ryan you need to worry about your brother. Nathan check with Aaron, Chloe, and Kristen. We need to know how the goblin search is coming along."

"Who put you in charge Austin?"

"Hale did. If wanna ask him feel free to do that Ryan. Now go!"

He left to go check on his brother, Ryder did have some internal damage, but Eclipse, Ryder's lycan, was a very good healer.

*****

Austin had finally found his sister after so many years. He didn't plan to leave her side. Tess and Austin had a nice relationship as brother and sister. Whenever Tess wanted to go for a run around the Academy, Austin always went with her. He didn't want to leave her side. He would protect her like he promised his mom he would.

*****

Elizabeth, Tess', guardian was sent back home after fully recovering, she had to file a fake police report, and make up a story on how her house was "robbed". She also had to explain how her daughter permanently moved to Spain to finish some of her studies. She had 3 guards in her home to make sure slayers didn't come back to finish the job.

*****

A lot of the trainees went home. Holidays. They weren't coming back until January. Only the few that knew what was going on, stayed and helped Tess in whatever way they could. Hale also became more protective, with the help of Moore and Reyes, the Academy became a much more secure place. No one was getting out unless authorized. No one was getting in without being seen.

*****

"Tess? You in here?"

"One sec! Okay come in."

Nathan opens the door and sees that Tess is still in her pajamas.

"Aren't you going to get dressed? We have to go jogging."

"What? No we don't." She says with a smile.

"Have I told you how much I love your smile?"

She blushes.

"I would love to go jogging but I'm going to train with my brother today."

"Oh it's totally fine. Brotherly sisterly bonding, right?"

"Yeah. I have to go in an hour, so we have time to talk if you want?"

"Okay sure. What do you want to talk about?"

"Well, I was curious about, everything here. What was it like? Before all of this happened."

He smiles.

"Anything specifically?"

"Well were Cara and Keith that couple?"

"What do you mean Tess?"

"That one one couple, you know, 'they are just so cute, it makes me sick'."

He laughs.

"Yup. That's Cara and Keith. Every time I see them, makes me sick of how cute they are."

They laugh and before they know it 40 minutes pass.

"I have to leave in 20. Wait here I'm gonna go change."

She grabs her training gear and goes to the bathroom to change. Sometimes it seems like nothing's changed, but that would be too good to be true. She comes out all ready for training with a simple braid down her back. As they're about to leave the room Ryan is standing out side with flowers in his left hand, and the right hand ready to knock.

"Oh hey Ryan." Tess greets him with a smile.

"Tess I was just wondering if you wanted to go for a walk or running?"

"Well I would love to, but I have to train with my brother today. Maybe some other time."

She takes the flowers and hugs him, and he kisses her cheek. Infuriating Nathan. He steps aside to let her pass. Once Tess is gone and out of hearing range Nathan shoves Ryan to the wall.

"Stop this game Ryan!"

"She's not yours! You have no claim on her! Get over it Nathan!"

"Don't ever try anything like that again."

Nathan leaves and decides to go jogging and he decides to bring Matthew, he wasn't the same after what happened to Amanda. He was so excited for the ceremony, he just knew she was the one, his true mate.

Nathan and Cara were determined to find Edwin and make him pay. Nathan also wanted him to pay for what he did to Amanda. But also what he's done to him, he wanted him to pay for everything he's done to hurt Tess.