Going good i guess

( Lana pov)
It's been three days since the party and when me and Ryan start dating so it's the first day back to school. I'm ready for the stares. I just got ready to take. Shower looking in my closet I picked out my outfit( picture in the mm) I got in the shower ten minutes later I got out straighten my hair put on lotion and dove. Got dress. I think najima kinda mad at me that I blew her off on her birthday for my problems so we not really talking until I apologize ugh I hate apologizing.
At school
I was standing on the steps waiting for Ryan. Then I saw Tay
" sup Lana"
" umm hi"
"Why you acting fake "
"Why you acting fake you called me out my name I'm done with you so move around you old news and I see my new news walking towards me" I said seeing Ryan walking up here. Tay turned around and walked away
" what was that all about"
"Nothing he just was saying sorry but I told him I'm with you "
"Ok"
As we are walking in the school I'm getting all types of stares I'm use to it looking this good but at my locker I see evon and najima at first I felt like these hoes was trying to set me up but I love them so I was staying calm
" wassup" I said
" nothing wondering how you can forget about your day ones for a nigga" najima said
" look I love yall we do need to hang out no lie how about Friday we all go to the club and turn up"
"I guess " they said
I was happy all the drama gone because I have no other friends
( najima pov)
Me and jalen been dating for like one week now and I feel like we rushed in to things to quick. But he says he loves me all the time I think we are gonna be forever but until then I gotta keep my eyes open because he was a hoe before we started dating.
" hey baby"
"Hey ma "
"You wanna chill tonight my parents aren't home"
"Yea where they gonna be"
"Still in there graves I live alone" I laughed but sad at the same time
"Ok we'll see in after school"
I was ready to go all the way if you know what I mean but i know I just said I felt like we was rushing but I meant as in saying I love you and talking about our future.
(Jalen pov)
So I'm supposed to be going over najima house today after school . I really have feelings for this girl and I can't lie I want a future with her but every time I start talking about she makes up an excuse to change the subject.
" hey ma you ready"
"Yea lets go"
She got in the first passenger seat of my hummer and we pulled off the car ride was silent but a good silent. We pulled up to her house and she smiled at me so I bit my lip man was she cute. We walked up to the door she unlocked it she went up stairs and said come on I don't bite. I laughed I don't know what she was trying to do but I liked what I see. She grabbed me pushed me on the bed, and took off her shirt then her pants and her bra,panties. I took my shirt ,pants, and boxers off . I stood up and put her on the bed kissing on her neck and went down to her boobs she let out little moans then I start playing with her click I said you ready, she said yeah I put on a condom, I do want to wife her but I don't want her to get pregnant.  I stick them tip in she moaned and the I I did deep but gently strokes.  We went at it for about fifteen minutes then went to sleep so peacefully.