He got me like

Hey I'm najima I'm 17 just like Lana we met in seventh grade an instantly became best friend we stay getting in trouble then she introduce me to evon I didn't like her at first be she coo ig

(Najima pov)
I saw these two females they looked hella cute so I walked close because I wanted them to be my friends and as I got closer I seen it was not only but the two females I loved Lana and vonnie. I was so happy.
Evon yelled bitch where you been at . I was like I told Lana that my mom kicked me out and I moved with my nana and she moved back yay.

(Lana pov)
I was hecka happy my crew back together so we start walking up the steps and these girls was mugging so I said problem and then they looked away . I told my girls I'm not taking no shit this year you hear me. They start laughing and said shit alright.
We went to the office to get are schedule and I looked at najima we only had four class and me and vonnie had four but they all had the same classes I was like that is some bullshit .
The lady in the office said wait your locker information I said thank you. Are lockers were by each other at least . So this boy was staring at me I looked up and started smiling and najima said what the hell you smiling about then evon looked over oh I see and we all busted out laughing and went to class.
In class
Ma' ma your late I said I know I can hear he said now what is your name girl that can hear but can't get to class on time.
Lana brown
Sit in the seat next to Ryan . I said sure who ryan then he raised his hand. I started to laugh and said ok.
I sat down next to ryan and just started to look at him and he saw me and whisper in my hear see sum you like and I said just doing what you were doing to me in the hallway.

How yall like it comment vote