»Chapter One«

Might put vids of me and my friends on YouTube and crap like that. YAY!!!! You people's got yourself new you tubers. So keep a look out on my page ~Gracie Polson~ the group will be called-- Well I'll tell you later.

Lynn's Description

One blue eye. One green eye. ~my eyes aren't really two different colors~

Golden blonde hair ~not natural hair color, it's brown~

YouTuber also.

The age of 16. (Not in real life, but I'm almost sixteen.)

Not in school anymore.

Kinda short. About 5'0. Haha ima shorty!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Lynn's POV

Okay so today has been the worst day. My boyfriend broke up with me, I got into a fight with my sister, and my dad is working over in Belgium for three years. I'm pissed. But I do have mah frands to comfort me.

My friends are at school since I dropped out because of some thoty ass girls always bothering the pretty single girl. (Me) I've been waiting for my friends for like six and a half hours to get from school to my mom's house.

To pass more time I decided to workout. And by workout I mean run up and down the stairs in the house. I'm bored okay!? Don't judge me. By the time they got to my house I was still running. I have a very, very, very, very high cardio status.

"Ugh she's doing the stair thing again!" My friend Payton said. "But they did your legs well, girl."

"Thanks..." I said out of breath. "And I'm dying." I said as I fell. Good things I was on the bottom step or that would have been a bad situation.

"Alright. Help her up." My friend said as they threw me on my mom's couch.

"Ow! Oh... My God! My legs... Feel like... Jelly!" I screamed between breaths.

"Then stop running up and down the stairs, you dumb ass!" My other friend Kamya yelled at me.

"Hey! Don't yell at me! I'm fragile." I said. "AHH!!! CRAMP!!!" I screamed to the top of my lungs.

"LYNN SHUT UP!!!" They all yelled at me. ~Kamya, Payton, Sierra, and Allena.~

"NO! Wait. Where are the others?" I asked.

"They got hit by a bus." Payton said.

"WHAT!?!?!?😨" I screamed.

"She's lying. They all got detention. WoW." Sierra said.

"Really? All ten of them?" They nodded to my question. "What did they do?"

"They pranked Principle Henson." Allena stated.

"She probably deserved it." I said.

"Oh, she did. She called them out in front of the whole school because they had their phones out showing people our videos, so they pranked her. Maybe she needs to watch and she how awesome we are." Sierra said.

-----

"WHAT THE CORN FLAKES IS GOING ON IN HERE!?" I yelled since we were making a video.

"Uhhh, we're eating corn flakes." Payton said shoving spoons of corn flakes in her mouth as she sat on my couch.

Sierra was spooning a teddy bear and Allena was on her belly wearing nothing but a towel around herself on the floor.

"Fix me a bowl." I said as I stood on top of the kitchen table then someone threw me a bowl of corn flakes. "MMMMMM."

»End Of Chapter One«

Sorry it was so short I'll try and make them longer... That sounded weird. But anyway I hoped you enjoyed chapter one. Plz vote and comment. Love y'all 💘

P.S. Look for my snap---abbileah14