"Is there anything we can do?" Lovell asked Kenny. 

"Damn you want to help me?" Kenny asked shocked.

"Well no, not really, but I'm losing money. I need my money. So if there anything I need to do just let me know and I'll do it." Lovell said.

"Okay my best friend girl, supposedly is working with the enemy." Kenny started, but Lovell hold his hand up.

"Stop right there. How the fuck yall got a snake on yall team? You suppose to kill that bitch, no question ask. That's the number one rule, in my rule book, once a snake always a snake, kill a snake, the fuck. What's her name? I'll get the little bitch." Lovell started pacing again.

Kenny just shook his head. Lovell always trigger happy. Every since he known him.

"Lovell calm down you don't know these people around here. Mess around and get your ass killed." SaMiyah said. Miyah always saying things to make Lovell looked

Lovell just mugged her and look back at Kenny.

"Continue kid."

"Well I don't know how Lil C know , but he some how suspect that Naenae is against us now." Kenny said.

He went on and told them all what been going on with them these past few months.

"So you telling me Samson Peterson not dead?" Danny asked.

Kenny nodded his head.

"Damn that fucker owe me some money." Danny said.

"How much?" Lovell and Kenny said in unison.

"$50,000."

"Damn, I'm sorry to tell you this, but you not getting your money back. He the cause of Big Ben coming after us."

"Hold tf up! This punk ass nigga, putting his family in danger because of his bullshit, bring his ass to me. I don't play that shit. I want his ass and Naenae ass. Bring them to this trap. GOT DAMN IT! What kind of man is that? He have me fucked up. Guess we staying in South Carolina for a little minute. Tell Keisha to drive down here." Lovell said to SaMiyah.

"Can I leave now?" Kenny asked Lovell.

Lovell just nodded his head.

Lovell was very angry. He trusted Kenny and Lil C that's why he had them run his traps down here in South Carolina, well Columbia. Now his money going low. Some body going to pay for this shit. He going to get his money back, one way or thee other. Big ben, Samson, and Naenae better watch out. A new Nigga in town.

*

*

*

*

Kenny arrived back at the hospital. Lil C was sitting up looked at Tv and talking to Sky.

"What the fuck wrong with you?" Lil C asked Kenny.

"Baby what's going on? You scaring me." Sky said to Kenny.

"Their back." Kenny said looking at Lil C.

"Awwww shit, what they say?" Lil C asked Kenny, already know who he talking about.

"They want us to bring them Sam, and Naenae."

"Why Sam?" Lil C asked.

They was totally ignoring Sky.

"It seem like Sam got money from Danny too."

"Shit, he's a dead man. No stopping them niggas." Lil C said shaking his head. Then he thought about Naenae. "You said they wanted Naenae too?"

Kenny just nodded his head.

"Let give her ass to them then, that bitch a snake bruh, I can feel it." Lil C said.

"Whose back?" Sky said.

Just then the door open, then came in Danny, Lovell, and SaMiyah.

"Listen Lil C umm bruh, My money not going to make it self. Its seem like you need to get yo black ass out that bed and lets make some moves." Lovell said.

Sky stare at him in shock, because Lil C never let no one talk to him like that.

"I got shot man." Lil C said to Lovell.

"Nigga do it look like I give a damn, you should have been strap. So call the nurse and tell them to give you some pain pills, we got to go." Lovell said walking out the room, following behind him Danny and SaMiyah left out too.

"Okay what the fuck just happen?" Sky said.

"That's our crazy ass boss." Lil C said, then pressed the button for the nurse.

The nurse came in and discharge him early. Lovell and them was waiting out side with for them.

"Lets roll." Lovell said.

**********

Damn Lovell them is back!!!!

Shit about to get real.

What you think?

Comment

Vote

Share

*NewMommy014.*