"Mine" he said wrapping his arms around me.

"Don't worry I'm all yours" I said as I opened the bottle and put some in my hands and rubbed it into my hair. Tanner did the same.

When we had finished washing our hair Tanner grabbed the shower gel and put some in his hands. He came behind me and started rubbing the shower gel all over my body.

When he was done he did the same to himself.

We got out the shower Tanner wrapped a towel around his waist then he wrapped one around me.

We walked back into the bedroom and Tanner pushed me behind him. I was confused I looked at him and he was glaring at something I looked to see what he was glaring at. I gasped my dad was stood in front of the bed looking at me.

"Miss me?" He asked stepping closer Tanner growled at him and he stopped.

"Did you really think you could get away from me?" He asked.

"She did get away from you" Tanner growled out.

"Not for long" he said and then wolfs came in growling at Tanner.

"Baby I'm going to have to kill your dad" Tanner said and for some reason I didn't argue. I wanted him dead he has done so much to me.

"You wouldn't let him kill me I'm your father" he said.

"My father died when mum died" I said my voice coming out stronger then I thought it would.

"So your the ass hole that abused his own daughter" Riley said coming in with a couple more people behind him.

"She is not my daughter she is just a punching bag" he said and that really pissed Tanner off he was about to say something but Riley beat him to it.

"How dare you she has been nothing but kind she excepted us instead of fearing us she is stronger then you think and let's not forget she is your queen" Riley said looking really pissed.

It's weird I haven't had anyone care about me in a long time and now I have Tanner and Riley and I could not be happier.

"Take them down to the dungeon" Tanner said he was shaking from anger.

"You heard him" Riley said to the other men.

They got them out and as soon as the door was shut I was on the bed with Tanner on top of me. He put his head in my neck and inhaled deeply.

"Are you ok?" I asked a bit frightened.

Tanner lifted his head up to look at me and nodded.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you I was just angry and your scent calms me down" he said I nodded.

"You know I would never let him take you right?" He sounds so vulnerable.

"I know I trust you" that seemed to make him happy because he had the biggest smile on his face.

"I'm glad you trust me I trust you to" he said and I don't know why but that just made my day.

"I will go get you some clothes and tomorrow we can go shopping and get you some girl clothes" I nodded he got of me and helped me up.

"Put your arms up" he said I did what he said and in a flash I had one of his shirts on. 

"I can't wait until I can do that" I said with a wow expression on my face. 

"You just have to say and your be like me" he said coming over to me in pj pants. Wait when did he put them on.

"Not yet" I said backing up he kept coming to me and I kept stepping back until my back touched the wall.

"I don't know how much longer I can wait princess" he said kissing my mark I let out a moan.

"You are going to be the death of me" he said huskily in my ear.

"We should go to bed" I said and yet again Tanner used his speed to get us on the bed and turn the lights off. My head was on Tanners chest and our legs are intertwined. Tanners hand moved to my waist and wrapped around it bringing me closer.

"Good night princess" Tanner said kissing my head.

"Good night" I whispered falling into a peaceful sleep.