12

Ashton and I are leaving in 2 days, I feel like the trip is never going to get here.

"Here's your coffee." I smile handing the middle-aged women her coffee. I look down at the cash register.

"Hello, what can I get you today?" I ask, I actually enjoy working only because I'm surrounded by something I love very much, coffee. (Today's national coffee day yo, dunkin donuts is giving out free coffee today. I've already been but I'm going out again so looks like I'm getting more coffee.)

"Hey Luke. Yeah I'll get my usual." It's Michael. I roll my eyes but put in his order.

"Your totals 5.25." I mumble. He hands me the money. He gave me 3 dollars extra, "You gave me 3 extra." I say handing it back to him.

"It's your tip." He says. I look up at him and roll my eyes once again.

"Thanks, doesn't mean I forgive you. I mean you told my boyfriend we were fucking." I mumble turning around to make his cup of coffee.

"I'm sorry about that I was just upset." I look at him, "Upset? How do you think he felt after you told him that! He ignored me the rest of the day Michael, because of what you said he got drunk and was going to fuck someone else. Fuck you Michael. Here's you fucking coffee, have a shitty fucking day." I say sitting his coffee down and moving back to cash register, "how may I help you?" I smile at the lady standing in front of  me.

••••

"How was work babe?" Ashton asks as I sit down next to him on the couch.

"It was okay, we were really busy. Michael came in today and I told him off." I sigh.

"Oh. You didn't have to do that."

"Yeah but I did, he hurt you. That's not okay." I mumble resting my head on his shoulder.

"Ugh I have to work in a bit, but only two more days and we finally get to leave!" He smiles kissing me.

2 more days...2 more. School and work were just getting a little too much right now and I was ready for a break.