Chapter 9

Close enough to start a war

All that I have is on the floor

God only knows what we're fighting for

What I say, you always say more

I can't keep up with your turning tables

Under your thumb I can't breathe

(Turning Tables/ Adele)

I HATE HER. SHE IS SUCH A DRAMA QUEEN. I quickly ran into the bathroom while Katie tried to catch up to me. I locked myself into a stall. "Zendaya, come out," Katie tried to consoling me. "No Katie. It's like I'm losing my best friend to Khera. She's trying to turn him against me," I was trying to say through tears. "Well maybe you should try to tell him about -." I cut Katie off. "No." I said firmly. "No. What do you mean no?" she asked. "No meaning that I'm not telling him," I told her. Next thing I knew, the door closed and I knew Katie was gone.

----------Katie----------

I don't know what's Ray's problem is but I'm going to tell him about his little girlfriend. I walked over to his table. He was talking to a dude with an afro. He was cute but it's no time for cuteness right now. "Ray can I talk to you for a second," I asked him. "Yea." We went in the hall by the vending machine. "So what do you want," he said. "Ray don't play with me. Your little girlfriend started messing with us. Especially me and I already got here," I explained to him. "You guys started with her first. Zendaya was supposed to be my friend but instead she let me down again. And you just came here and already stirring up trouble," he said. "Forbidden Word I start to slap you. Just please leave my presence," I said while trying to keep my cool. He walking while putting his hands in the air. Lord I almost lost my religion.