Chapter 3 ☮

I love the things you do, 

It's how you do the things you love 

But's it's not a love song 

Not a love song 

I love the way you get me but correct me, 

If I'm wrong 

This is not a love song 

Not a love song 

-Ross Lynch/ Not A Love Song-

I DO NOT feel like going to school. But I WILL NOT drop out. I want to be a veterinarian when I graduate from high school and college. I showered and dressed. I just knew it was going to be a long day. I went downstairs to see Damion about to go out. "Aye, can you give me a ride to school." "Yea but you got to hurry I'm about to be late myself," he said. I hastily grabbed an apple and a orange. I grabbed my bookbag and headed to school. "Bye D," I said while waving. "I have to pick you up since Mom and Dad have to go to Santa Barbara for week to take care of Grandad." "Oooo can I go?" I asked him with a puppy dog face. "NO!" For some weird reason, it never works on him. I shut the door and he drove off. I looked around for Ray but he wasn't in his usual spot by the steps. I looked around the outside of school until I found him and Khera behind the steps laughing, kissing and hugged up. I just walked away. I entered school and went to my locker. 237. It was by the snack machine. I was one lucky girl. I quickly got my science book and folders. Then a pair of hands covered my eyes. "Guess who?" I pulled his hands over my eyes and walked away. "What's wrong with you?" Ray said. "Nothing. Let's just go to class." I continued walking to 1st period with Ray on my tail. I sat in my seat which was the last seat by the window. The class would start in 5 minutes. I got my poetry book out and write some poetry. I write poetry, songs, stories, etc. My friend for 5 years. Transforms in the blink of an eye. Whoever thought a lover could have such control--- the bell interruped my thoughts. I swiftly put my books up and the lab teacher, Mr. Kru, walked through the door. "Hello class." "Hey Mr. Kru," we all said in union. "Lab coats on," he said. I quickly put my lab coat on. "Ms. Grande." I looked at him. "Where is Ray?" he said it with this stare that no matter how hard you try to not stitch you just couldn't resist. "I saw him behind the stairs but I don't know where he is now." I blabbed out. He went out the room looking for Ray. Nice job Z, I thought. After 5 minutes of pure agony, he came back with Ray. "Who snitched?!," he shouted. Everyone pointed to me. "Thanks guys," I said sarcastically. "Thanks Z," he whispered to me. "I'm sorry Ray I didn't mean to rat you out," I tried to explain to him. "I thought you were my friend." I turned to the board and didn't talk to him the rest of the class period.

--------------------------------------------------------

The bell finally rung. THANK GOD! Ray just quickly ran out of the classroom. I was right on his tail and finally caught up to him. "What is your problem?" I practically yelled to him. "You didn't have to tell on me like a little bitch," he said to me. "A BITCH? A bitch Ray?" I yelled to him. "Yea a bitch," he said. "Hey pookie. Ready to go," Khera came up and said to Ray. "Yea let's go." He walked away from me.