Red lips-Ashton Irwin

~Warning~

Rough, sweet, little bdsm relationship, sex with Ashton.

I look at the clock on the nightstand and see he is late. By an hour. I huff and just as I go to get off the bed I hear the door open. Soon heavy footsteps come down the hall and stop just outside the door. I am in my kneeling position both hands behind my back, fingers knotted together. Head down and hair up in a pony tail.
"Are you ready baby?" He asks from outside the door opening just a little so he can see me.
"Ash I am always ready for you." I assure him I see his feet just out of my line of vision.
"Look at me." He commands, I look up his long frame his tight black jeans and a ripped up tank top. His hair is pulled back in a bun. "Princess, what is on your lips?" He smirks as he takes in the red lipstick I got just for him. "Where is my princess 's collar?" He asks tilting his head to the side
"I wanted you to put it on Sir." I give him a shy smile, he looks next to me and comes closer seeing the collar next to my small frame. He picks up the black leather collar that has a crown gem dangling from it. Princess. The word is engraved on one side and A.I. on the other. He undoes the collar and slowly places it around my neck fastening it without looking. His eyes never leave mine and his fingers barely graze my skin.
"What does my Princess want?" He questions his hands rising to his shirt. He slowly pulls it over his head leaving his torso naked. My hands twitch in anticipation. He slips his finger under my bra strap and let's it slap my skin.
"I want you." I answer he hums in response. He grabs my red lipstick from the nightstand and uncaps it.
"Lay on your back." He whispers, I do as he says and he sits next to me. He pushes the lipstick up and I watch as he brings it down to my stomach.
"That tickles Sir." I giggle as he writes on me. His eyes meet mine and he gives me a smile, I look down at my stomach and see 'princess' written in his messy handwriting. "Can I write on you Sir?" I ask
"Anything you want princess." He hands me the lipstick and I sit up and he lays down. I write 'Mine' as pretty as I can, taking my time. It is across his chest. I press my lips against his abs once I am done and it leaves an imprint making him moan. "Undo my pants Princess." He moans looking down at his chest. I place the lipstick on the nightstand and sit on his chest. I lean down and press my lips against his collar bone leaving another mark. I move down his body and sit on his clothed crotch. He groans at the contact and moves his hips up to get more friction. "I can feel your warmth Princess." He growls his eyes dark with lust. I undo his button, I sit up and slowly unzip his jeans. Once they are undone he sighs in some relief. His black boxers are tight and his bulge is prominent in them. I sit back on it and move my hips in a circle. His head is tossed back and his hands grasp at the bedsheets. I smile at the sight of him, it is rare that I get control. When I do get control I use it to my advantage. The button and zipper of his jeans are leaving marks on my thighs as I continue to circle my hips. A sigh leaves my lips as I do so. His hands come to my thighs and stop my movements. I get up to my knees and pull his pants down to his knees followed by his boxers. I sit back on his large member making him hiss. His hand pulls my lace underwear to the side so we can be skin to skin. I slowly start to move my wetness across his member as it lays on his abdomen. He motions for me to sit up, I get on my knees again and he puts his member at my clit. Rubbing it up and down my slit before stopping at my entrance.
"No condom." I tell him as he goes to reach for the drawer
"Are you sure?" He asks
"I started the pill a month and a half ago." I admit, his eyebrows raise in surprise. Before he can say anything I lower myself all the way down making him growl and dig his nails into my hips. I circle my hips make him hit that special spot. "Ashton fuck." I moan tossing my head back. We stay like that taking in how it feels without a barrier.
"I love this." Ashton admits as I lift back up. Ashton bucks his hips wanting more friction. He quickly flips us "I'm sorry I need to feel you better." He says as he pulls out all the way before ramming back in. I whimper as our skin slaps together. He repeats his action a few times before he slows down and doesn't rush anything. I clench around him making him moan.
"Fuck (Y/N)." He quickens stuttering a bit. I am a mess as he goes as fast as he can. His hand comes down and rubs messy fast circles on my clit. "I'm going to come." He moans I am biting so hard on my lower lip I can taste blood. "Don't come yet baby." He pauses gasping for breath "I w-wanna come w-with you." I close my eyes tight trying to hold it back
"I can't" I gasp as I let it go clenching around him and my back arching. I feel him stop his movements and I feel him fill me.
"Princess fuck." He thrusts a few more times before pulling out. I unwrap my legs from around his waist and let him lay next to me. I can feel his cum leaking out of me. I close my eyes as tiredness sweeps over me. I place my head on his chest quickly falling to sleep listening to his calming heart.