Threat

Walking into the streets of Hongdae at night seems cool tonight for Wendy. It's been a long time since she went here with her friends. But now she is all alone. While looking around, she found boys starring at her but she just brushed it off and thought they were keeping an eye on the beautiful views of the city.

The city was too beautiful to look at so she decided to take pictures of herself planning to send it to her friends on SNS when she will get back to her house. She sighs and shook her head to the plans that she thought. It isn't worth it maybe none of her friends even miss her.

On the other side of the street, the boys who were looking at the only girl they saw this night was the iKON Boys. Another bad boy group from Y.G. University who just visited Hongdae tonight to trip on some girls. Luckily they found one.

"What's the plan boss?" asked Chanwoo to their leader, Hanbin. He looked at the girl and back to the boys. "Who's plan is this that we should trip on girls here in Hongdae?" he asked while looking at each one of them. Junhoe threw him a smirk. "It's me bro" he said. Hanbin shook his head in disgrace. "So you will plan this June. I'm out here" he hissed at Junhoe who was still smirking at the girl he wants to trip with.

Wendy was very busy picking up her phone that was ringing a while ago and she realized that its hers just now. She didn't notice three boys were approaching her.

"Hey there beautiful" the blonde boy said and Wendy looked at her in confusion. Is he talking to me? She thought to herself. But I'm not even pretty. She mentally bitch slapped her whole being.

As soon as she press the answer button her phone was taken by the guy with a spiky white hair. "What are you doing?" she glared at the guy. "Give me back my phone!"

The guy just chuckled at her and she was aggravated by that. She threw a punch at the guy but the blonde caught her fist. "Relax there little lady. We just want to invite you and like to have some fun time" he smirks. She starred at him for a while in confusion. Fun time?

She shook her head then saying no to the guy's invitation. She didn't know these guys at the first place. Why did I even walked here at night alone? She hissed at herself. Second, she knows they're just trouble makers.

"It would be fun, come on" The guy with the spiky white hair told her as he held her wrist. She tried wriggling it off but the guy wouldn't budge. He was too strong for her. "I don't want to go with you!" she screamed at his face.

The three boys just chuckled at her. "Oh so you like to be brave, huh?" The blonde taunts her. She was held both hands by June and Jinhwan. Bobby made his way to face the girl. His hands just travels to her cheek. "Flesh" he smirks and nodded to the boys.

We did a great catch boys.

They mentally said to each other.
"It's been a long time iKon" said by the approaching group to their place. The three looked confused and faced the intruders. Wendy too did it and was confused on what are they saying.

Bobby smirked. "So it's the bad boys of Starship, glad to meet you again guys" he said non-chalantly.

"What are you guys up to?" Shownu asked. He crossed his arms and scanned the boys and by looking at the young lady, he knows that she's afraid.

"We aren't planning anything" Jinhwan answered. The boys nodded their heads as if they actually believe what the boy said.

"Okay then, so let the girl go home" Wonho suggested and holds the girl's wrist. Junhoe furrowed his eyebrows. "Why do you care, she's my girlfriend!" he hissed and stood infront of Wendy.

"Hah" Wonho chuckles and faces the Wendy. "Is he your boyfriend, babe?" he asked the girl, wishing he would get what he wanted.

"N-no he's he's not" she said and June gripped her wrist. "Ow" she whispered. Wonho shooked his head.

"You're playing at the wrong ground boy. She's my girlfriend" he said. Wendy stood their, agaped at the conversation. What the hell was this man thinking? Is he insane?

"Now let her go" he ordered and when Junhoe releases Wendy's hand and stepped aside. Wonho quickly pulled Wendy with him and punched Junhoe in the face.

"Don't touch my girl ever again" he warned while Jinhwan and Bobby got a fight with Shownu and I.M.

Wonho immediately took ahold of Wendy and ran to his car with the girl. When they got in, Wendy sighs heavily and Wonho finally spoke again with Wendy.

"Sorry if I had to tell them you're my girlfriend. By the way, I'm Wonho and you are?"

"Wendy and thank you for saving me" she smiled and the boy nodded.

"Let's get out of here"