Chapter 6

Hermione
I got out the car and reached back to get my beautiful baby girl. Her name was Holly and she had soft brown hair just like mine and Draco's grey eyes. She was beautiful! Me and Draco had just got back from the hospital, and we were walking up the path when we noticed that the house was unusually dark! In unison, we took out our wands and slowly opened the door. The house was pitch black and very quiet.' Hello?' Draco called. The lights switched on.
Draco
'Surprise!'they called. In Front of us were all our friends holding up a 'congratulations, it's a girl!'. At the front was my Mum, smiling and clutching Scorpios to her side. I never thought I would see the day my Mum admitted she was proud of me marrying Hermione! It was quite late when we finally stopped partying. Hermione had gone to bed because she was completely exhausted, and Holly was asleep up there as well. Me and Scorpios were sitting on the sofa, the fire was on, and we were watching a movie on a wizard and his apprentice. The movie had ended and I carried Scorpios upstairs. I whispered 'Goodnight little monster,' and switched of the light. I was just about to get in the bath when Hermione screamed.
*Oh my gosh! 63 views! I did not expect that! Okay, in the world of Wattpad that isn't much at all, but to me it's tons! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and don't forget to comment and follow me!*