Chapter 3

3 years later
Draco
'A little help here' Hermione said, entering the kitchen. I took the box of Christmas decorations of her, placing it on the sofa in the living room.
'Is he asleep?' I asked
'Urg, no, I forgot!' She moaned starting towards the stairs.
'I'll go.' I said following her upstairs. We parted at the top of the stairs. Hermione went into the bathroom and started the bath and I walked to the end of the corridor into a blue room.
'Daddy' Scorpios called running towards me,'wook what I drawed!'
He held up a picture of him with me and Hermione
'It's wonderful Scorpy!' I exclaimed, placing it on his bedside table,'It's time for bed now though, little monster'
He ran to his bed and slide in under his Slytherin covers.
'Night, night Daddy!'
'Good night Scorpios' I whispered turning the light of,'Sweet dreams'
Hermione
It was a cold winters day and we were hanging up the Christmas decorations. 'Mummy were put this?' Scorpios asked holding up a silver and green snake.' Put it on the tree darling' I said walking over to another box of tinsel.' Argggg!' Scorpios screamed. I turned round and ran over picking my little baby up.' What happened?' I asked hugging him to me. 'I fwel of de stool when I tried to hang snakey up!' He sobbed into my t- shirt.I placed him gently on the sofa and crouched down examining his knee.There was a cut, bleeding badly. ' My little Scorpy,' I said, picking him up and taking him to the kitchen. I grabbed the pot of plasters and opened the lid.'What one do you want darling?' I fished out a handful of boyish ones.'De hog 'arts one' he said pointing at a plaster with the Hogwarts logo on. I put some cream on his knee and stuck the plaster on. 'Any better?' I asked him. He nodded his head and stood up. I grabbed a lolly and handed it to him.' For being a brave boy!' I said. He smiled his cute smile and took the lolly. ' Fwank wo!'