Can I walk you home?

After bringing back tamaki to the host club again tamaki and haruhi got a little closer and tamaki was really happy around her a lot but still never realized his feelings for her. But after a long day of hosting haruhi got 10 more customers today. Even though she would eventually pay off her debt she decided to stay anyways for the hell of it and it gave her fulfillment in her life she loved the host club even though she hated a lot of rich people but she still made it work.

"Good job today men I will see you next week for another day of making the lady's happy" "yes sir" said the twins in unison while saluting him "yea! By tama- chaun" "hmm.." "Night everyone"said kyoya as they all left for they day.

Haruhi was checking her bag for her wallet "ahh here it is" "what are you still doing here haruhi?"
"Oh I need to pick up some groceries for dinner tonight"
"Oh mind if I go with you"
"Why?"
"Because it's not safe for a girl to walk around alone at night"
"😑 really sempai I'll be ok" she stopped and remembered the incident at the beach and she was well aware she was in no position to argue. She sighed "alright sempai"
"Yay!" She rolled her eyes
She changed into her regular clothes so did tamaki and left the school a headed to the commoners market and tamaki was stunned at the new fall stuff and decorations they had in the store and Halloween stuff to in the seasons area. Tamaki found a cape and tried to scare haruhi and say he was a vampire As he put fake fangs in his mouth and said " I vwant to sick your blood" haruhi just smiled a little and told him to quit messing around because he was causing attention from other commoners and he put the stuff up and left with haruhi out of the store to her house.

And this is where it starts....

What did you think this is my first time writing a OHSHC fanfic so and I haven't watched the anime in a while to so.