The inccident

Haruhi had a bag of groceries that was pretty heavy "here" said tamaki as he stared to carry it. "Thanks" he just smiled and continued walking with her. "Hey sempai isn't your family wondering where up you are? It's almost midnight" he yawned "no I'll be alright my family really couldn't care that much about me" she was wide eyed "why would you say that?"

"Well it wouldn't really matter if I was out late as long as I went home at some point" "well what about your dad wouldn't he care" he looked at her "well he would but he knows I'm gonna come home" "I guess so" "why is my daughter getting worried about me" said tamaki hugging her and spinning around at the same time " l-let go" he put her down " I already told you I already have a dad I don't need another one"

He smiled and kept walking and herd a crash at his side "haruhi!" She held her leg as blood was going down her leg "I'm alright I just tripped over cat and fell over a trash can" "it's not ok your bleeding a lot!" She sighed "your over reacting sempai" he tore his shirt and tied it on her knee but it was bleeding through slowly 'damn I need to-'

Tamaki was cut off in his thoughts when a black figure his him in his head

(Tamaki POV)

'Damn I need to-' I froze everything was going in slow motion and a girl had pink hair and dressed up like she was 14 (girl off of shiki) was standing in front of me from a short distance "hello hottie that girls blood smelled good but it would be boring if I just killed her but I can tell you love her so I'll let you suffer instead mr tamaki suoh" she put her hand on his chin and kissed him and bit his neck and drank some of his blood. He couldn't move "w-who are you?" He couldn't move "your worst nightmare but I have watched you for a while so now I want you to suffer and join me in what I do so enjoy your new life tamaki" she disappeared 'new life?'

(Normal POV)

Haruhi didn't see anything that happened or a black figure that bit him he just fainted. "Sempai!?" She tried to him up but he didn't budge 'damn I need to take him to my house' her house was a little bit more down the road so she lifted him over her shoulder and dragged him to her house on her bleeding knee that hurt like hell. Her dad was on a business trip and wouldn't be back till next week so she was on her own. she walked up the steps and put him on the couch her knee was dripping blood that filled her sock with it , she was getting dizzy the got her first aid kit and fixed herself up and put her stuff in the washer as she changed into different clothes.

She went over to tamaki who was still passed out on the couch she put her head on his chest and still herd breathing like he was sleeping. 'That's good he's still breathing, he must have been anemic when he saw my knee, but I'll still call everyone and tell them what happened' she got out her phone and called everyone in the host club and told them what happened and told them to come to her house.

20min time skip..........

Everyone was at her door with a doctor that kyoya hired to check out tamaki.

Time skip......

"So how is he?" Said kyoya "it seems he just in shock so he will sleep for a while so he should be fine he'll wake up but just to be safe if he doesn't wake up tomorrow then use this and stick it in his arm and then take him to a hospital" "yes I understand thank you" said kyoya "but in other words just stay by his side till he wakes up" "got it" said haruhi.

"I'll stay by his side till he wakes up" said haruhi "nope.." Said honey we'll have a sleepover and help you with tama-chan" "😅you guys don't really have to do that" "we know but we will help the boss we just got him back we aren't gonna loose him again so we'll help" said the twins in perfect sync as always "alright just let me get some blankets and pillows-" "we already brought some" said Mori

"Yay! Sleepover at haruhis house!" They all said but kyoya and Mori of course 'mom i don't know if I can handle this (sigh) it's gonna be a long night mom 😓'