Ashonté

(Andres in media)

Baby you're no good
Cause they warned me bout your type girl
I've been ducking left and right
Baby you're no good
Think I fell for you, I fell for you, I fell for you
The Weeknd / Acquainted

Ashonté

"Cruisin' down the street in my 6-4."

Ashonté rolled her eyes as Kozart repeated the lyrics to one of Eazy E's songs. Almost everybody in the theatre that was watching the movie couldn't shutup. They were singing the songs word for word.

"Oh my gosh." She said smacking her face with her palm "I'm walking away like I don't know you."

Kozart started rapping louder and Ashonté sped up her paste. She saw the rest of the girls sitting at table and talking with Kozart friends.
"Hey y'all." She spoke

They exchanged hellos and whatnot.

"Why were yall late? Wasn't yall in the same movie as us?" Treasure asked smirking.

"Oh shit my boy had yoke them buns." Andres exclaimed while laughing and doing a humping motion.

Ashonté gave him a death glare as him and the boys laughed. Even Kozart.
"Ah kekeke my ass." She said while rolling her eyes "Kozart ain't yoke nothing so watch your mouth."

The rest of the day went went by and Ashonté had just gotten home and out of the shower. Her phone was blowing up with notifications. She barely checked those, the only thing she did check was vine, snapchat, and messaging. Maybe twitter.

She unlocked her phone and went to her messages. The first person she saw was Kozart.

Kozart: Cruisin down the street in my 6-4.

Ashonté rolled her eyes and laughed out loud. She shook her head and started texting back. He was probably gonna say that all day in school on Monday.

Ashonté : Shutup Kozart .

A few minutes later he responded.

Kozart : Nah ma, it's BigDaddyK. Ionn know where "Kozart" came from.

Ashonté : umm ? No sir, your name is Kozart so that's what I'm gonna call you.

Kozart:

Ashonté : ?

Kozart : You called me sir. I like that.

Ashonté held her phone and tried to cover her smile, but she couldn't help it. She texted him back then locked her phone. It was on 46% so she charged it and laid down to go to sleep.

**

(To be continued)

Emojis are used in this story, so if you have blank spots in your story, it's an emoji.

Add me on Snapchat @househoes