"I Feel Funny."

When I woke up my body felt weak, but my mind was at ease, and I was happy. As I went to sit up I felt something drop out of my ass.
Crap!
I forgot, I fell right asleep after last night.
I look to my left not expecting to see Mink, because he usually wakes up before me.
I gotta take a shower... I think while feeling the cold sensation creeping out.
I gotta hurry!
I raise my body up to stand, my legs a little wobbly.
Ahh-, my body is aching. We really did it last night.
I walk out of the room to a linen closet, and grab a towel.
I turn to head to the bathroom, but was surprised to see Mink standing in front of me.
My face heats up, and I hide my lower half with the towel.
"Good morning." He says with a small smile.
"G-good morning." I respond.
We stood in front of each other unspeaking for a while.
"Well, I gotta go shower." I say averting my eyes.
"Wait." As I tried to slip away he grabbed my arm, and turned me around to him.
He looks down into my eyes for a while. "M-Mink?" I freeze in front of him.
"Nothing, go take a shower, and clean up." He says before patting my head.
Okay, that was weird.
I go back on my way to the bathroom thinking about what just happened.
I open the bathroom door with a creak and enter. Standing in the middle of the room, I blankly look at the tub then to the shower head.
I feel a little faint.
Maybe it's because of what we did last night that I feel this way.
I walk over to the tub and hang my towel on the rack beside it.
My body feels hot.
I step into the tub, and turn the shower head on, allowing the cold droplets to hit my skin.
I need to cool my body off.
I feel like I'm being burned so I need to cool off.
The icy water felt good it completely soothed me.
I remember the reason why I'm feeling like this in the first place, and reach my hand to my ass.
It can't stay in or it'll be uncomfortable.
I push my fingers in, and dig out what Mink had left in me.
When it felt as if it were all out I grabbed some soap, and began to clean my leg off.
Wow, there's so much. How long has it been since we've done it?
After my leg I cleaned off the rest of my body, and began to shampoo my hair.
Man, I'm so glad my hair doesn't have feeling in it anymore.
Shampooing has become so pleasant now.
When I was done with the shower I grabbed the towel and dried my body. When dried off I wrapped it around my body, and headed to the bedroom.
Not feeling like wearing too many clothes, I reached for a bathrobe from within the closet. It was pink and made of silk, it should cool me down.
I drop the towel, and wrap the bathrobe around my body.
Wow, I'd never used it before, but it's really comfortable.
I pick the towel back up, and place it in a hamper.
I'll do the laundry in a bit I guess.
With a happy sigh I leave the room, and head to the living room. Mink was sitting on the couch with his arm stretched out on the back while drinking coffee.
When he saw me he patted the space next to him for me to sit. I sat down next to him, and leaned back.
I saw him looking at me out of the corner of his eye.
"Is something wrong?" I ask him.
"You're face is red, are you okay?" He began to question.
I breathe out through my mouth, and sit up.
"Yeah my body just feels hot, and I'm a little faint" I pause and space out a bit, "I feel funny."
He touched my cheek, "You're right you've got a fever." He looked to the side, maybe in contemplation.
"Do you feel sick?" He looks back at me, a little concerned.
"No, I feel completely fine." I reassure.
He pats my head, and leaned it against his lips. "Well for now just rest, and we'll keep an eye on you." He says while releasing my head.
He wrapped his hand around my shoulder, and brought me closer to lean on him.
"By the way," he pauses while pinching the fabric of the robe in between his fingers, "This robe looks good on you."
"T-thanks." I feel my face heat up more.
His hand moves from the robe to my hair, which he slightly ruffles quietly, calmly.
I doze off on his chest.