✑ two

❝Artists will always find something to draw on.❞

▪ ▪ ▪

Opening the door to her classroom, she stepped inside and saw all eyes were on her.

Except his.

She gave her excuse of being late to her teacher and took her seat behind Aaron.

Mikaela noticed that he didn't have his sketchbook with him. His signature pencil was in his possession as he looked down at his clean desk.

Is he going to draw on his desk? She thought. It was ridiculous. Only kids from elementary school did that.

Just as she predicted, he started to sketch on his desk.

Mikaela tried taking a glance of the drawing. She could only see the newly drawn lines from the corner of the desk.

"Mikaela?" Her teacher called out, grabbing hers and everybody else's attention.

She looked up at him. "Huh? Yes, sir?"

"Is there something on Aaron's desk that catches your attention more than my class?" He narrowed his eyes at her.

The tip of her ears burned up in embarrassment as everyone looked at her.

He had stopped sketching for a moment.

To be honest, yes, she thought. "No."

"Then, pay attention." He then proceeded to give the class.

Aaron went back to sketching.

When the bell rung, everybody left the class and she waiting for him to leave so she could see the drawing.

He stood up and took his bag, walking away.

The drawing was beautiful.

Woah.

It was a little girl, her back facing Mikaela. The girl had a dress with flower patterns. Roots around her arms and legs, and her hair was flowing, a flower crown around her head.

Then, there was a gun, pointing at her. As if it were Mikaela herself pointing at the girl. The gun was shaded dark, it had buildings over it and some graffiti drawn on it.

It looked realistic, like always.

There was something written on the side.

❝We are
killing mother nature,
and do nothing
to save her.