✑ three

❝Artists express themselves through sketches.❞

▪ ▪ ▪

The day was slightly cold, and like any other day, cloudy. It seemed like it was going to rain... a lot.

Mikaela stared up at the dark grey sky as a droplet of water fell upon her cheek, gently rolling down to the side.

"Oh, great..." she whispered. "I don't have an umbrella."

She took quick footsteps towards the school's entrance just as millions of droplets of rain came crashing down on her. She could hear a few yelps and screams from other students as she made it inside the building.

Her clothes were all soaked, just as the rest of her body.

After a while of drying herself she heard a little shuffling nearby. Mikaela took slow and gentle steps towards the noise and peaked over.

It was him.

He was sitting on the floor, his back against his locker as he sketched on his notepad.

She took a closer look at the work of art and stared at it in awe.

Woah...

A boy was standing somewhere, his back leaning against a brick wall. His clothes were dark, his hair black. Hands stuffed in his pants pockets and head down.

A woman seemed to be passing by the mysterious boy, a child with her. The woman had a disapproving look in her face.

A large quote was at the top of the boy's head.

I'm not a bad guy...
"Don't judge a book
by its cover".❞