Imaginary Eye Colors

Aries: A burning fire in your eyes, that is calm and normal when you aren't upset but when you are it blows up looks ready to come flying out.
Taurus: Sunflower yellow, shining bright in the sun with a fleck of silver that you see when you turn directions.
Gemini: A bright purple, staring deeply into other eyes not scary but beautiful and intriguing.
Cancer: White, shocking and frightening at a first glance, almost alien like but something soft and sweet lies underneath them.
Leo: Dark honey yellow they look ready charge and take the world over, with intense stares and courage, like tiger eyes.
Virgo: Violet, beautifully pastel, soft and sweet but somehow judge mental as though they are always watching, curious about your movements.
Libra: Electric pink, shockingly bright, almost overwhelming but then somehow welcoming and almost comforting to see.
Scorpio: Black like a devil, watching you, scaring you, not the friendliest, but when the warm to you their eyes begin to look kinder, somehow grow softer.
Sagittarius: An ocean, waves that move back and forth in your eyes like watching a screen, flashes of white and blue, beautiful and exotic, untamable.
Capricorn: Orange, like burnt pumpkin, intelligent and intimidating at first but caring underneath.
Aquarius: Neon blue, I'm not talking normal, I'm talking about the most vibrate neon blue you ever seen, imaginable so bright it almost hurts to look at for a long time, but it's so beautiful and almost mesmerizing.
Pisces: Pastel orange eyes, soft and kind with an unusual edge to them, dreamy and knowing things that others don't.

WHAT THE HELL