Family Vacation

Nialls POV: Yesterday after we got home and set Madison's everything up we decided to put Madison down for a nap so us boys could have a talk.

"I think we should do something to get Madison used to us and all the fans all the time. She is alot more quiet now then when I decided to adopt her" liam said "yeah lad I noticed she is quiet for a 3 year old little girl. Maybe we should take her on a family vacation" i said:) "yeah Liam can we please. The only vacation we've been on in a while us New York at the end if last years your and we were mobbed 2 times!!! Can we go please please please!!??" Harry begged "yeah sure lad but where?" Liam asked "we could go to Canada!!" Harry announced "Harry you only wanna go for poutine" liam said "so..." "So... Lets go somewhere its not cold." "Canada isn't cold in Montreal in the summer" "yes but Harry everything is French their" "oh. Yeah I forgot, well maybe we could go to Florida?" "YES!" I shouted in middle of their conversation. "Yeah we will leave next week, Louis why so quiet?" Liam asked "because I wanna go today not next week" Louis whined "okay we leave not tomorrow but Saturday" liam said "Deal" we all said.

Madison's POV: (in baby voice)
When I wake up fwom my nap hawwy
Said we was going to Florida where ever thwat is!

2 Days later...
Liam's POV:
Today we leave for our big "Family Vacation" in just 2 hours so we are all just loading the car now. Once we all got into the car we started heading to the airport. It took about 45 minutes before we got to the airport and once we got their I quickly regretted the whole though if going on a trip with a 3 year old. There were fans EVERYWHERE!!!! But finally louis found us a parking spot and as soon as we got to a stop I ran out ducking my head from fans and camera men to Madison door and grabbed her as fast as I could to my chest for safety I held her for about 10 minutes until security could control the fans then we walked in (still holding her) and we got checked gave them our tickets and got on the plane. The whole plane rude all 5 of us slept! So once we got to Florida we immediately signed into our hotel and got settled in the went to bed.

I was woken up the next morning by Madsion yelling "Daddy can we go simming pwease pwease!!!" It's gonna be a long day...

Hey so uhm this is my first book so please like it, share, comment and more! Please comment if you like the book or no so I know to continue or no. I'm also willing to write any type of book so just comment a type of book you'd like to read and I will write it! Thanks to all my lovely readers and remember I update everyday!