New to Beach City

Walking out of your house you look around blocking your eyes from the bright sun. Even though you hate the heat you're glad your parents sent you here to get away from the bullies. Putting on your beanie and sun glasses you walk into the big donut looking around happily.

"Is there anything you need help with?" A blond small teen says walking up to you. "Oh hi im just looking for something cool". She smiles "we make smoothies and im Sadie by the way". You smile "im (Y/N) and yeah a smoothie sounds nice do you serve bananna strawberry?" You ask walking to the counter.

Sadie nods and starts to make it waiting you to take a seat and see a small child and a thin woman dressed in out of date clothing. (I'm gonna have her be in the title clothing because she looks so cute in it!)

The woman takes a seat while the boy looks around. You look at the woman who looks bored and you scoot over to her "hi i'm (y/n) i'm new here." The woman gives you a friendly awkward looking smile "oh hello im Pearl and thats Steven" she says points over at Steven who payed all his attention to looking around.

"Well it's nice to meet you Pearl" you say shaking her hand and take a seat next to her.