•CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT•

Start from the beginning

"No don't be silly. Luke doesn't like me? If he liked me he wouldn't of beat me up would he?"

"Yeah well people change Evelyn"

"But I don't like Luke."

"I never said you did..."

"Look I don't like Luke and Luke obviously doesn't like me?"

"Okay, well go get ready because I'm taking you out"

"Where we going"

"Somewhere" he says and helps me up. He walks me to the door and opens it. I guess I'm walking alone. Yey.

I walked into the freezing cold and all the way back to my house. I forgot to ask Calum. How did he get suspended? I'll ask him later. Why did he think I liked Luke. Or Luke liked me? He clearly didn't. Although he did get me flowers? I don't think they were originally for me.

As I walked back to my house I passed someone I didn't expect to see. Although I had to admit I really didn't want to see it.

I saw Hollie standing infront of me, starring at me.

"What bitch?" She said spitting at me.

Before I had the chance to speak back I quickly whipped my face. She then slapped me clean across my face, leaving a red hand print shape on my face. Oh how I hated her.

"What the hell was that for" I shout punching her in the stomach.

"Don't even think about it" she gets back up and pushes me backwards into the grass, then pouncing on top of me, she grabs hold of my neck and squeezes it.

"You know Luke could of been mine. But no" she snaps squeezing tighter.

With little breathe I had, I raised my hand to slap her. Ragging around her hair only made her squeeze tighter. I could feel myself loosing air and quick. And just before I knew it, I was out. On the cold, damp floor. I couldn't feel a thing although the last words that I could hear were, "Luke should love me not you!"

Heels cluttered off as I lay there. Helplessly.
_________________
Luke's P.O.V
After entering Ashton's house it was only matter of minutes until we had left. As we walked back into the cold thin air, I could see Hollie running in her stupid little heels. This time not in my direction but in the other. Looked as if it was in the direction of Calum's house? Where Evelyn was!

"Ashton" I quickly turn around seeing him struggle locking the door.

"Not now Luke" he says still not able to lock the door.

I walk a bit further out so I could see the full length of the street. From what I could see, I couldn't make out whether it was a girl or boy laying on the floor. Maybe it had something to do to with Hollie?

"Right finally, finished. What did you want Luke?" Ashton turned to me. I grabbed his arm and ran down the street to the body that laid in the floor. I couldn't see her face but her neck indicated she had been strangled and the marks on her arm showed she had been in a fight. I moved the piece of hair that had hid her face. It was Evelyn?

"Omg what has happened! I hope that little slut hadn't touched her. I swear if she had... Urgggg!" I couldn't control my anger.

"Ashton you stay her with Evelyn get her to the hospital"

"The amount of times she's been there" Ashton rolled his eyes but did as  I asked. Meanwhile, I had some things that's needed clearing up.

I ran, this time, to Calum's house and guess who I found there. I didn't wait for him to answer 'come in'. I walked straight through his door.