Chapter 1

Yn POV

Beep beep beep

I hit my alarm clock. Ugh it 6:00a.m. I'm too sleep to get out of bed. So I pulled myself out of bed. I took a hot and relaxing shower. Then I put on a red shirt. With my khaki joggers. And put on my all white fazos. (They are all white Nike's. I from chiraq and we call 'em different at my school.) And graved my book bag and keys . Right when I was about to walk out my brother Ray called me.

Ray: sis
Yn: ray
Ray: can you give me a ride
Yn: ughhh okay hurry up.

He came running toward the door while putting on his shoes.
I was finding a place.
Ray: park right there where all the foot ball players at.
When we got out the car. Ray ran toward the football team not even saying Thank you.

So I just head in the school.
A smell hit my face. Smells like school ugh.

While I was walking to my locker I saw Roc and Prince walking down the hallway with their girlfriends they off the volleyball team.

I opened my locker and when I opened it. A whole bunch and when I say whole bunch of sauce and water sprayed all over me. I'm just glad I brought extra school cloths. I'm not even gone get mad. What the stupidity this school does and has. I turned around and everyone was jus laughing at me. I felt like crying but I didn't I kept it in. Then someone threw a note a me. And it said. "I hope you enjoyed the pee and spaghetti sauce".

I went to the rest room and changed into my khaki shorts that go all the way to me knees. And my navy blue v-neck shirt. I came out and went straight to my 1st hour.

Hello ms.yln
Hello Ms.Jackson

I sat in the corner.

Ms.Jackson: When I can your name stand up. Yn yln, Michael Valiant, Tay Edwards, Joshua Fireson, and Josiah Aponte.
You all have completed your science work now do you lab in your science books page 224. I got to straight to work.

And while I was doing it. Michael came and snatched my pencil out my hand

Yn: bro give that back b4 I punch you in your throat.

Michael: kevon, jaiden get her

Yn: bro stop just give me my shit

Micheal: no its mine fish.

Yn:boi stop playing u play to much

The bell rang. When we got into the hallway I had to chance Michael to get my stuff back. And we in 2nd hour and Mr. Pleasant was like who pencil was it. And I ask my friend Tamiya and she gone say Michael. All bc she liked him. What kinds of bs is that.

So I just left it alone and did my social studies work.
Skipping 3-4 hr

When it got to lunch time. I sat a table by myself. And ate what I bring bc I don't like the school lunch. It taste like garbage. I ate my subway sandwich. And drunk a tea. I was chilling. So I tucked my head in my shirt and got on my phone. 5mins later someone tapped me.

Hi my name Jamiya. Can I sit here.
"Yeah sure"
So what's your name
"Yn"
Nice name. Well you wanna be friends
"Sure"
We sat at lunch and talked then the bell rang.
I asked here what she got next hour.
She said Characteristic Ms. Jackson.

I have Mrs . jackson twice. She's a character teacher and a science. The whole school got it just different teachers

We walked down the hall way we were getting stares as usual.

Jamiya: why every body staring at us.
Yn: maybe because your hanging with a person nobody likes or its that your pretty and it 50/50 both.
Jamiya: well IDC what anybody thinks your my friend.

I just smiled at the fact what she just said. Then Roc came up and pushed me.

Yn: what you do that for.
Roc: bc your ugly and ugly girls shouldn't walk with pretty girls.
Yn: oh

Jamiya: well I think she's pretty.

I get up and dust myself off

Yn: no its alright I'm okay I'm used to it

Ray: hey sis
Yn: hey ray
Ray: who's your friend
Yn: ask her.

I walked away and sat down in Ms.Jackson class.
In the corner as usual.

I put my head down and thought God why you had to make me ugly. I just wanna be accepted.

I just kept my head down. Crying. And ig Jamiya realized they were right and never came and talked to me. That's why I cant never make any friends bc they always messing up or I just seem weird bc I'm myself kind of stuff is that. I thought that'll make me none bully but it affected me more