"Now what are you doing, miss tease?" I smirked at his comment and he leaned in again. I smiled into the kiss. He ran his tongue on my bottom lip and I smiled slightly before letting him in. While his tongue passed my lips, he softly bit down on my lip, causing a moan to escape me.

His tongue went everywhere, shocking me and I pulled back breathless. I'm pretty sure when the girl in my book did this, she kissed his neck afterwards. I went to do that but heard the doorbell, and Austin grumble.

I laughed as I pulled back and Austin lifted me up and set me on my feet. He tucked my hair behind my ear. He kissed my forehead and led me down the stairs. I quickly grabbed my heels and slid them on as we went down the stairs.

He chuckled at me and opened the door for the rest of the night.

Jaxon came, with Genny. She was a smirky bitch tonight. I went into the kitchen to grab a drink when Austin found me. I smiled and let him lead me to the dancefloor. I tried texting Maddy and Bri, but I couldn't even find Miles or Tucker. That is until me and Austin went outside.

They were the life of the party out here. Inside Genny was really getting it on with Jaxon and I swear Lisa was about ready to rip someone's head off by watching them.

It was around 12 I think, when Austin led me upstairs. I've had 3 cups of whatever fruit punch was out there in the kitchen, and Austin had 2 beers and like 5 shots of vodka.

Is that the same? He went to walk out of the room after laying me gently in his bed. "Austin come back."

"Why?" He pondered with a smirk. I smirked back and pulled him onto his bed.

"Let's finish what we started."

~

Good God. Why do birds have to be so happy? I sat up but then felt.. oddly cold. That is until I looked down and saw I was naked. I squealed and gripped the comforter to cover myself up. It was then Austin woke up. When he saw me his eyes filled with shock before I think guilt.

Good God. I lost my virginity on my drunken night out. And it was kind of awesome.

"Ally, gosh I'm sorry. We were drunk. I shouldn't have taken advantage of you that way. I'm so so sorry."

Why was he feeling guilty? From what I half remember it was nice. I relaxed my shoulder and tugged his face up to meet our eyes.

"It's partly my fault to Austin. I was drunk, but not drunk enough. I knew what was happening. I wanted it."

He looked at me a moment before pulling me to him. "Are you sure. I know that some girls see our great time last night as me taking advantage of you, but if you see it not like that at all that's great." He looked like he was having a hard time forgiving himself so I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek.

"I don't feel like that. In a way I'm glad it's over. Everyone makes such a big deal about it and how it will hurt and be awkward, but you made it lovely."

He smiled brightly at me and cupped my face kissing me gently. "Good. Here have my shirt and boxers. I'm going to make my girlfriend breakfast. Oh and some aspirin?"

I nodded and took his clothes and I slid into the clothes he gave me. I pulled my hair up and got on his back for a piggy back ride down to his kitchen.

This wasn't as awkward as the girl made it to be. It was nice. Really nice.

~

After breakfast Austin lent me his avengers shirt, and a pair of his old shorts he kept for unknown reasons. They were almost one size too big. Austin wasn't a big guy, just muscly at the top. He was slightly bigger than Miles and Tucker only do to his muscle and his top half- he was broader than them.

He looked like Taylor Lautner a little, just more huskier. But I wasn't a skinny girl. I was average, if I say so myself. I'm about a 12 in AE jeans while Austin good possible 14 because of his broad frame. All in all the clothes weren't to bad on me.

I had to wear my heels again but they weren't that bad with the outfit. I rolled his black Under Armour shorts twice, so they came mid thigh and the avengers shirt, that had Iron Man, Hulk, Captain America and Thor on it, I pulled it to the side with a rubber band, so it showed part of my stomach on the left side. It was a grey shirt and maybe I looked like a girl that just hooked up with a guy- because maybe the heels didn't match after all.

I held the heels in my hand as I walked to Austin who is sitting on his bed. "So, the heels make me look trashy." I chuckled out.

He smiled and me and took them out of my hands. "Well I think you look absolutely dashing."

I blushed and shook my head. Why is he being so nice?

"Did you wanna go out today, or stay in and watch some movies?" He asked holding me by the waist, his thumb drawing an imaginary circle on my bare skin.

"Can we watch movies?" I asked softly.

He nodded and I smiled kissing his cheek and laying back on his bed as he popped in the Fast and The Furious. He laid beside me and pulled me closer to him as I watched the movie.

I've heard a couple rumours about Austin. And how he just takes what Miles or Tucker doesn't like and does the hump and dump. So why is being with me different?

A couple hours later I bid goodbye to Austin and made my way back home. Thankfully my dads weren't home. They were still out apparently. I quickly changed and made my way over to Maddy's. After texting her I needed to see her, she said her and Bri were still camping out in her bed.

I was about to open the door when it opened for me. And bam out came Lisa. Jaxon was following her out and his eyebrows rose upon seeing me and I just walked past them up to Maddy's room.

When I entered both girls looked at me. I shut the door and sat down on her bed before I whispered.

"I had sex with Austin last night."

They are speechless. They just stared at me before they both squealed. "No way you lost your virginity to Austin?" Bri squealed and Maddy shook her head with a smile.

"I can't believe you girl."

"I know. I mean we both drank, but I wasn't wasted enough. I knew what was happening and I oddly, wanted it."

"OMG how was he?"

And thus we plunged into what happened last night in Bri details. Meaning I had to tell her every, little, detail.